Class Near Cedarville

This section is dedicated to all issues relating to training and tactics. Commercial advertisements and solicitation for your own classes are not
permitted.

Moderators: Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Mustang380gal
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Class Near Cedarville

Post by Mustang380gal »

Daughter #4 just graduated from Cedarville University Saturday and moved into her first grown-up rental house Sunday. She gave an orientation of her revolver and her 1911 to the room mates and wants to get them to the range so they can shoot the guns that will be in the house.

Eventually she wants to take them rifle shooting since there are rifles in the house, too. She is a well-prepared woman.

One of her roommates has a goal of having a CHL by the end of July. She hasn’t ever shot a gun before, so it is rather ambitious. She also plans to buy at least one handgun with her nursing paychecks.

Daughter is going to google ranges, but I figured you all know best where 3 young women in their early 20s would find a good place to shoot near Cedarville/Beavercreek/Yellow Springs. We also need a good instructor for beginner shooters to get a CHL. Daughter has been to a few Fun n Guns so she is comfortable with handguns and was Apple Core in Appleseed, so she is okay with rifles, too.

Thanks for pointing us in the right direction!
RIFLEWOMAN, wife of a RIFLEMAN, mom of 9, NRA life member, OFCC Patron member!
Brian D.

Re: Class Near Cedarville

Post by Brian D. »

I'll ask my gun owning friends in the Beavercreek area about ranges. Sorry, don't have ANY friends in Yellow Springs, and certainly not gun-owning ones. :lol: Meanwhile, I'm sure others will post up here.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
Mustang380gal
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Class Near Cedarville

Post by Mustang380gal »

Two of them will be working in Beaver Creek, so that would be great! Thanks Brian!
RIFLEWOMAN, wife of a RIFLEMAN, mom of 9, NRA life member, OFCC Patron member!