Can I get a stockless Ruger 10/22?

Commercial sales are permitted in this forum IF they are products or services directly related to the firearms community and all rules posted within are followed.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Can I get a stockless Ruger 10/22?

Post by bignflnut »

I have a new stock the kid wants, so we're going to pick up a 10/22. Any ideas on how to get the guts without the stock?
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Can I get a stockless Ruger 10/22?

Post by JustaShooter »

Only way I know of is to buy the receiver/frame, barrel, and trigger group separately. Hit the 10-22 enthusiast groups, often there are people selling take-off barrels and trigger groups, and I'm pretty sure you can buy 10-22 receivers from multiple sources (not from Ruger though, as far as I'm aware).
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Re: Can I get a stockless Ruger 10/22?

Post by bignflnut »

Thank you for your prompt reply.
I appreciate it greatly.
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798