Trial underway for Army Sgt. who shot and killed a protestor carrying an AK-47

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

M-Quigley

Trial underway for Army Sgt. who shot and killed a protestor carrying an AK-47

Post by M-Quigley »

https://www.fox7austin.com/news/daniel- ... stin-texas

The defense is saying one thing the witnesses (who were protestors) are saying exactly the opposite. :roll: As far as the defendant running into the crowd the defendant is claiming it was accidental due to his texting and driving, while the prosecution witnesses are claiming it was intentional and he hit his horn repeatedly before hitting them. There might be video but IDK if that's been introduced yet or what it shows.

While IDK who is lying I'm glad I don't text and drive, and also have a dash cam. If I see a riot (peaceful protest) I'm going to try to slowly turn around and go the other way, unless there is some extremely compelling reason for me to continue on.
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Trial underway for Army Sgt. who shot and killed a protestor carrying an AK-47

Post by JustaShooter »

M-Quigley wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:24 am While IDK who is lying I'm glad I don't text and drive, and also have a dash cam. If I see a riot (peaceful protest) I'm going to try to slowly turn around and go the other way, unless there is some extremely compelling reason for me to continue on.
This is the way.
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!