Taqueria shooting video

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

catfish86
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Taqueria shooting video

Post by catfish86 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CRjY32 ... C13Houston

I have been following this and everyone cuts out the video as the customer shoots the repeat felon who had served time previously for a killing in a robbery. After Kyle Rittenhouse and Kenosha I am not trusting the media claim it is too graphic as they claim the customer, a concealed carry holder, was excessive.

Now there is the OK Pharmacy tech that did a "nice finishing shot" on the unconscious robber so we know you can go to far after a legitimate shooting but again, who trusts the media on this.

Does anybody have a link to the complete video?
God,
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can
and the Wisdom to know the difference.

Carrying a gun is a right, not a crime.

Gun control is racist.
pirateguy191

Re: Taqueria shooting video

Post by pirateguy191 »

I've seen it and I feel the first 4 shots were justified. The next 4 shots....ehh. The last shot, absolutely not. Can't help with the link.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

I've also seen video of that incident and agree with piratedood. The first four shots put the guy down (and probably "out"), to me everything after that is an increasing degree of "You don't look so bad, here's another", Bernie Goetz style.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

Not the best quality video, and it's on FB so maybe not available to everyone, but here's a full length video: https://www.facebook.com/10000790831595 ... 7063914010" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
catfish86
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by catfish86 »

JustaShooter wrote:Not the best quality video, and it's on FB so maybe not available to everyone, but here's a full length video: https://www.facebook.com/10000790831595 ... 7063914010" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Facebook pulled it. From the other posters I will say that I trust the people here a lot more than the media. So important that if you carry you understand the laws of self defense. It only takes a few moments to turn a justified shooting into murder. Maybe it will show up on Active Self Protection on youtube because that is the very type of scenario that they use to teach from.
God,

Gun control is racist.
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

catfish86 wrote:
JustaShooter wrote:Not the best quality video, and it's on FB so maybe not available to everyone, but here's a full length video: https://www.facebook.com/10000790831595 ... 7063914010" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Facebook pulled it. From the other posters I will say that I trust the people here a lot more than the media. So important that if you carry you understand the laws of self defense. It only takes a few moments to turn a justified shooting into murder. Maybe it will show up on Active Self Protection on youtube because that is the very type of scenario that they use to teach from.
It's not been pulled, I *just* watched it. You do need to be logged into FB, and probably also need to be a member of the Group it was posted in (Ohio Concealed Carry) to be able to watch it.
NRA Life Member

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
catfish86
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by catfish86 »

I requested access to the group but haven't been approved.
God,

Gun control is racist.
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

catfish86 wrote:I requested access to the group but haven't been approved.
That group's moderation is slow at best, I've offered to help them but to no avail. Hopefully they'll eventually approve you.
NRA Life Member

JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

I just shared it to two groups I administer, Ohioans for Concealed Carry https://www.facebook.com/groups/ohioccw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and Concealed Carry Ohio (CHL) https://www.facebook.com/groups/551390265011865" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; . Be sure to answer the questions when asking to join and I'll make sure you are approved.

Sigh, never mind - all I managed to do was share a link to the video in the other group, I can't seem to get a direct link to the video, I'll keep trying...
NRA Life Member

cpg
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by cpg »

Took about 3 days for me.
People say firearm owners are compensating for something.
I am compensating for being smaller and weaker than most criminals.
catfish86
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by catfish86 »

JustaShooter wrote:
I just shared it to two groups I administer, Ohioans for Concealed Carry https://www.facebook.com/groups/ohioccw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and Concealed Carry Ohio (CHL) https://www.facebook.com/groups/551390265011865" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; . Be sure to answer the questions when asking to join and I'll make sure you are approved.

Sigh, never mind - all I managed to do was share a link to the video in the other group, I can't seem to get a direct link to the video, I'll keep trying...
Thank you. I just submitted for both. I appear to have been missing out!
God,

Gun control is racist.