Shooting With My Off Hand

This section is dedicated to all issues relating to training and tactics. Commercial advertisements and solicitation for your own classes are not
permitted.

Moderators: Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

synack2

Shooting With My Off Hand

Post by synack2 »

I am left handed and my defensive handgun training was going well, until we had to do off handed shooting. My right hand was like what is this thing and what am I supposed to do with it. I couldn't get my shots on the paper and I was having failures to feed because I wasn't holding it right.

I have been working on it for two months and I finally got it all dialed in yesterday at the range. This is a half size man target at 20 feet with my Glock 42, 100 rounds. I am still pulling the shots just a tiny bit to the left, but I am happy with my progress. Time to take Defensive Handgun 3.

free image hosting
Carry everyday everywhere you legally can. I carry a Ruger LCP2 or a Glock 42. Find me on YouTube as FrugalPrepper
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Shooting With My Off Hand

Post by schmieg »

That will work.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
Brian D.

Re: Shooting With My Off Hand

Post by Brian D. »

My shooting group gets some strong hand/weak hand only drills in every Sunday that we gather. Today we happened to do more than usual. "Practice what you suck at" is how one friend describes it.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.