I Lost a Magazine at Work :(

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

synack2

I Lost a Magazine at Work :(

Post by synack2 »

My work has a policy that you can't carry at work, inside the building. I always lock my gun up in my car. The other day I did this, and I felt for my spare mag and didn't feel it, and figured I may have left it on the gun bench downstairs at home because I was cleaning my mags and my gun. I then got in a company car and headed out and part way to my destination I found out I did indeed have the spare mag on me. I figured well the policy is for no guns, not no magazines. I went about my day. At the end of the day, I discovered my magazine was missing. I checked with both gas stations I stopped at and Microcenter where I stopped and used the restroom. No Luck. I retraced my steps at work and no luck. I am really hoping I didn't drop it at work.

No one has said anything about finding it yet.
Carry everyday everywhere you legally can. I carry a Ruger LCP2 or a Glock 42. Find me on YouTube as FrugalPrepper
Brian D.

Re: I Lost a Magazine at Work :(

Post by Brian D. »

That's why my Bren Ten (in .45acp) was never going to be a carry gun for me. Only ever owned four magazines for that one, and more were impossible to ever come by. :lol: Sorry, not making light of your situation, just lightening the mood a little.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
synack2

Re: I Lost a Magazine at Work :(

Post by synack2 »

Well I made it through the week, and no-one at work found a Magazine. So I think I am in the clear. I still hate that I lost it, but at least it not going to have me sitting in the HR directors office again.
Carry everyday everywhere you legally can. I carry a Ruger LCP2 or a Glock 42. Find me on YouTube as FrugalPrepper