Oxford USPSA?

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

rattlehead

Oxford USPSA?

Post by rattlehead »

I've been meaning to hit up the USPSA matches at Oxford. The only source of info I can find is a website (http://oxfordpracticalshooters.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) that hasn't had a post/update since March of 2018, and a reference to a private Facebook group (I got off FB years ago and don't really have a strong desire to get back on).

Anybody know if matches are running, and if so what date(s)/time to show up?

Thanks.
Brian D.

Re: Oxford USPSA?

Post by Brian D. »

Let me check a thing or three and get back to you.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
Brian D.

Re: Oxford USPSA?

Post by Brian D. »

The USPS national website shows it as a current match. Contact phone number (match director) is 513 967 4178.
The club is Izaak Walton affiliated, their clubhouse is 513 523 6548.

*Moderators, I realize we don't normally list phone numbers on here, but a little leeway please, since I'm not selling/buying anything, just passing along results of a quick online search. Don't even know how current the info is.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.