Membership Cards and forum Badges

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Membership Cards and forum Badges

Post by Chuck »

We have just now fixed the card automation and hopefully badges on the forum.
If you are a member, and have your membership number in your profile, and don't have a "site supporter" or "Patron" badge, please let me know.
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)
sodbuster95
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Membership Cards and forum Badges

Post by sodbuster95 »

This post reminded me that I did not yet renew my membership for this year. :oops:
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Information posted in these forums is my personal opinion only. It is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by Chuck »

You should get a card this time!
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
dl1911
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by dl1911 »

Guess I'll have to post something to see. Almost time for the list of March matches. Oh, Wait. This will work as well!
Dale
1911 & IDPA Fan(atic), SIG Fan, and fan of less common calibers
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by Chuck »

Good!
We did something right!
Ain't activism fun?

techguy85

Post by techguy85 »

Chuck wrote:We have just now fixed the card automation and hopefully badges on the forum.
If you are a member, and have your membership number in your profile, and don't have a "site supporter" or "Patron" badge, please let me know.
Where do you put the membership number in your profile? I don't see that option... Just a place to put birthday, interests, location, etc.
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

techguy85 wrote:
Chuck wrote:We have just now fixed the card automation and hopefully badges on the forum.
Where do you put the membership number in your profile? I don't see that option... Just a place to put birthday, interests, location, etc.
I thought the link was by email address - if they match between the membership and forum, then you get your badge.
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

JustaShooter wrote:
techguy85 wrote:
I thought the link was by email address - if they match between the membership and forum, then you get your badge.
Thats my understanding as well unless something changed.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.
dustymedic
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by dustymedic »

I need to renew, but can't get in to the renew tab on OFFC site???
Somewhere, Darwin is crying...

Just remember, the largest mass murder in US history was committed with box cutters...
techguy85

Post by techguy85 »

JediSkipdogg wrote:
JustaShooter wrote:
techguy85 wrote: Where do you put the membership number in your profile? I don't see that option... Just a place to put birthday, interests, location, etc.
Thats my understanding as well unless something changed.
Well, it isn't working for me... :-) Renewed Patron Membership in December but don't see it reflected here.
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

techguy85 wrote:Well, it isn't working for me... :-) Renewed Patron Membership in December but don't see it reflected here.
PM me with your name & email address and I'll see if I can see what might be up. We *just* fixed the badges, but if the emails match it should have started working automatically.
NRA Life Member

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
sodbuster95
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by sodbuster95 »

dustymedic wrote:I need to renew, but can't get in to the renew tab on OFFC site???
I had (I think) the same problem. Once you're signed into the main site, try clicking "Become an OFCC Member" instead of the "Renew OFCC Membership" link.
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Information posted in these forums is my personal opinion only. It is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

dustymedic wrote:I need to renew, but can't get in to the renew tab on OFFC site???
Use the blue "Log In" button to the right of the menu, or go to the "Become a member" link and use the "please login" link in the green bar where it says "If you already have an account please login before completing this form."
NRA Life Member

kcclark
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by kcclark »

I renewed as a Patron last year but it never showed up. No biggie since the point was giving more $ to OFCC.

Just tried to use the OFCC website to try to figure out when I need to renew again. The membership links just are not working. This is a screen capture video showing what happened.

https://youtu.be/faKPBxeoP-E
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by Chuck »

kcclark wrote:I renewed as a Patron last year but it never showed up. No biggie since the point was giving more $ to OFCC.

Just tried to use the OFCC website to try to figure out when I need to renew again. The membership links just are not working. This is a screen capture video showing what happened.

https://youtu.be/faKPBxeoP-E
It's working for me
Perhaps you need to clear your cache?

Try this direct link
https://ohioccw.org/index.php?option=co ... Itemid=456" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ain't activism fun?