[SOLD] Victorinox Sentinel Swiss Army Knife

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

MeanStreaker
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Victorinox Sentinel Swiss Army Knife

Post by MeanStreaker »

I've recently acquired too many knives, so I'm reluctantly thinning the herd a little. This is a one handed opening Victorinox Sentinel, with a locking blade. Here's a link to Amazon for specs and more info. (But mine doesn't have a pocket clip.)

With Victorinox's quality, this makes a great knife for just about everything... but I bought it to be a sheeple friendly option that has a large enough blade to get a lot of stuff done and locks open for rigidity and security since I always want to have a knife that could be pressed into a defensive role God forbid the worst happens. The Sentinel fits the bill when meeting with customers and I don't have my typical large Spyderco clipped to my suit pants... and nobody freaks out when they see a Swiss Army logo. I also would keep it in my car's center console as the serrations would make for a great seat belt cutting rescue knife.

Asking $20 shipped. Feel free to ask questions. Thanks!

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it." --Thomas Paine
niXD45c
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Victorinox Sentinel Swiss Army Knife

Post by niXD45c »

PM sent.
It's a great day to be alive!
Dave
MeanStreaker
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Victorinox Sentinel Swiss Army Knife

Post by MeanStreaker »

SPF
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it." --Thomas Paine