Zlogonje Gunleathers in stock holsters available

Commercial sales are permitted in this forum IF they are products or services directly related to the firearms community and all rules posted within are followed.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

dan dan the XD40 man

Zlogonje Gunleathers in stock holsters available

Post by dan dan the XD40 man »

Just added about 20 holsters that are in stock and ready to ship without the 8 week lead time we normally have.

check it out and see if what you need is listed!

http://www.zlogonje.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks!
Poop!
Tweed Ring

Re: Zlogonje Gunleathers in stock holsters available

Post by Tweed Ring »

I have a S&W model 64-6 3" heavy barrel revolver. I'd like a black or British tan, out side the waist band, right-hand holster. What can you build for me?
dan dan the XD40 man

I will admit that I know less about S&W revolvers by model number, than I do the caliber of Glocks by theirs.

I have a 3" Model 60 dummy gun, not sure if it is the same or not.

For OWB I offer 3 basic styles. Pancake with belt slots, Snapcakes with snap straps, and not advertised, is my "avenger" style halfcakes.

Pancake

Snapcake

Halfcake

And here is yet another variation. This kind just uses a rear "belt tunnel" to kind of hang on the belt. Not really what most would consider a "concealment" holster the style does have its uses.
Poop!
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

Sorry, I don’t see anything that jumps out at me.
dan dan the XD40 man

Ok well thanks for looking 8)
Poop!
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

How good are the retentions or do you offer anything with a retention on the firearm? I'm looking for a holster for my Sig P938 but would like something with something that could prevent someone from sneaking around me and just pulling it out.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.
dan dan the XD40 man

Retention is ridiculous at first. I have customers calling and asking if they got the right holsters because they cant get their guns in/out of the holster.
But they are leather, and they will break in and fit your gun very nicely.

I do offer thumb break upgrades, but honestly as I do not have a "cocked and locked" dummy gun for the 938, I could not offer one for that particular model.

Poop!
Sevens
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Sevens »

Tweed Ring wrote:I have a S&W model 64-6 3" heavy barrel revolver. I'd like a black or British tan, out side the waist band, right-hand holster. What can you build for me?
dan dan the XD40 man wrote:I will admit that I know less about S&W revolvers by model number, than I do the caliber of Glocks by theirs.

I have a 3" Model 60 dummy gun, not sure if it is the same or not.
If it helps now or in the future...

The Model 60 is a J-frame, the smallest (modern) Smith & Wesson frame size. And the 3-inch Model 60 revolvers have a full underlug. It's not the same frame size and also a radically different barrel profile than a Model 64-6 with a 3" heavy barrel. The Model 64 is a K-frame, the most common of all the Smith & Wesson revolvers, and not coincidentally... it's the frame size of the Model 10 which, in all it's different guises, has become the single most-produced and successful single model of handgun in all of history with an estimated of more than six million having been produced and sold... and counting.

The Model 64 is a stainless version of the legendary Model 10.
I like to swap brass... and I'm looking for .32 H&R Mag, .327 Fed Mag, .380 Auto and 10mm. If you have some and would like to swap for something else, send me a note!
dan dan the XD40 man

I will have a bunch of Biothane belts and a handful of holsters with me at the PITP next weekend if anyone wants to look/see/feel/buy some...
Poop!
Jake
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Jake »

Wish you would have brought some to Salem today.
:(

Not looking like I'll be at the PITP.
:( :(
NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

Hope for the Best. Plan for the Worst.

http://www.salemhuntingclub.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.nraila.org/get-involved-loca ... -reps.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;