[SOLD] Curl Bar and Weight Plates

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

painiac

Curl Bar and Weight Plates

Post by painiac »

Up for sale today is a curl bar and a set of weight plates.
I bought these at Walmart about 9 years ago when I moved away for school, and I no longer have a use for them. They were gently used and have always been stored in a house or apartment, so they are not rusted.

The curl bar weighs just over 12 pounds and takes 1-inch weight plates. The ends are threaded to accept the included spinlock collars to keep your weights on. The bar doesn't have any markings on it that I can see, but according to Walmart's website it appears to be the "Gold's Gym Standard 2-Piece Super Curl Bar" which retails for $19.

Also included are an assortment of Gray cast iron weight plates with 1inch holes, totalling 65 pounds. The plates aren't marked but appear to be the CAP Barbell brand which Walmart sells. There are two 25lb plates (retail for $24.92 each), two 5lb plates (retail for $7.58 each), and two 2.5lb plates (retail $3.24 each)

If you were to go to Walmart right now to buy these, the retail price would be $96.81 with tax.

I'll sell them for $75, FTF in Tiffin area (too much hassle to ship)
I would also consider trading for Olympic (2 inch) weight plates, a rack/tree for Olympic plates, or maybe other Olympic-size equipment.