'The President Is Already lining Executive Actions' for Guns

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Tweed Ring

Re: 'The President Is Already lining Executive Actions' for

Post by Tweed Ring »

Tough to get past that pesky 22nd. Amendment. Doesn't have the super majority needed, nor the support in the 57 states for a Constitutional Convention. Looks like a two term wonder.
wkdravenna

Post by wkdravenna »

Fine, Michelle or Bo Obama will run and win.
My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. - JFK
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

The First lady could run, and possibly win. She would have to deal effectively with the Clinton Machine, but Team Obama has shown the country this can be done.

Bo presents yet a different set of challenges. But, as my beloved Republican Party decides not to be national players (due to their continually weakening position on the Democrats in waiting now-known-as "unexpected guests" pouring across our Southern Border) there are, indeed, unexplored possibilities.

BTW, I was right about Sen. McCain.
wkdravenna

Post by wkdravenna »

Honestly, I'd vote for a slightly cute Portuguese water dog before I'd vote for Senator McCain again.
My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. - JFK
dcludwig

Post by dcludwig »

wkdravenna wrote:Honestly, I'd vote for a slightly cute Portuguese water dog before I'd vote for Senator McCain again.
AMEN to that. I held my nose and voted for him in 2008 - I mean, Obama, really? Then after the election I started getting flooded with McCain emails. I send them some pretty nasty replies, none of which I doubt was read or cared about. But McCain since 2008 has pretty much been Obama's lapdog and what miniscule satisfaction I can get for voting for McCain is that qualifed me for a "Don't Blame Me..." Bumpersticker. Which I declined to use because I was so embarassed to have voted for McCain. I honestly believe John McCain thinks he lost because he wasn't far enough left.

McCain is a hero in many respects for his service, but politically, he makes me embarassed to tell people I'm a republican.
U.S. Army 1968 - 1971
5th SFGA, 1st SF
Republic of Vietnam, March 1969 to May 1971

ALWAYS be aware of the letter of the law, because THEY may not be! --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWLxPC6YKlA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
pleasantguywhopacks
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by pleasantguywhopacks »

Hillary will be the money bet next general election. She is already maneuvering for this. Mrs. O will not be running.

Lets keep on point here and fight to limit O's executive order effectiveness.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOxXpNBdrVE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away!
Life Member NRA
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

pleasantguywhopacks wrote:Hillary will be the money bet next general election. She is already maneuvering for this. Mrs. O will not be running.

Lets keep on point here and fight to limit O's executive order effectiveness.
I believe your prediction is correct. The Obama Base, i.e. the Main Stream Media advocates and cheerleaders, will pivot sharply to support her candidacy.

She and I have something in common and she is clearly a very brave woman.
deanimator

Post by deanimator »

Tweed Ring wrote:She and I have something in common
Neither of you has had sex with Bill Clinton in at least ten years?
Life comes at you fast. Be prepared to shoot it in the head when it does.
JoeM

Post by JoeM »

wkdravenna wrote:Honestly, I'd vote for a slightly cute Portuguese water dog before I'd vote for Senator McCain again.
Who cares if it's cute or not??
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

deanimator wrote:
Tweed Ring wrote:She and I have something in common
Neither of you has had sex with Bill Clinton in at least ten years?
Please.

Mind. Gutter. Etc.

In 1996, she landed in Bosnia, and ran from her airplane, as numerous crazies fired upon her and her group. She was accompanied by her daughter, and the comedian Sinbad, as all of them ran to the shelter of the sanctuary and protection.

In a courageous display of American bravery and composure, and while dodging a hailstorm of enemy bullets, she did stop and receive a bouquet of flowers, and a warm greeting from a young Bosnian girl.

This was simply a display of bravery on her part.

Had there been a child bearing flowers waiting to make a floral presentation to me, I would have run right over the top of her to get to safety.