[SOLD] FS: Red Wing 1229 9" Boots Size 13D

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Glock23

FS: Red Wing 1229 9" Boots Size 13D

Post by Glock23 »

Doing a bit more spring cleaning, and I have a pair of boots I have only worn a few times. The are Red Wing Model 1229, which are a 9" boot and made in the USA. These are size 13D. I bought these a couple years ago, but they are just a touch to big. I replaced the insoles with Dr Scholl's Gel insoles, but can't seem to find the original Red Wing insoles. If you want them, they are under $15 online.

Specs:
ComfortForce® Removable Footbed
Gore-Tex® Bootie With 1000 Gram Thinsulate® Ultra Quilted To Brown Diamonette Cambrelle®
Slip Resistant, Vibram® Olympia Sole
Waterproof Full Grain Red Maple Fortitude Leather

New these were around $350 and even on ebay they are going for $260. So how about $30? :D FTF is great, or I can ship them for and extra $10.
Project Appleseed - IIT-II
http://www.appleseedinfo.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MG Precision Arms LTD
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MG-Preci ... 9336170645" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sevens
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: FS: Red Wing 1229 9" Boots Size 13D

Post by Sevens »

I will take a chance on these, a bit big for me, but for the dough... why not?

PM sent.
I like to swap brass... and I'm looking for .32 H&R Mag, .327 Fed Mag, .380 Auto and 10mm. If you have some and would like to swap for something else, send me a note!
evan price
Forum Janitor
Forum Janitor

Post by evan price »

Sevens, if they don't work for you, I wear a size 13 D or E boot, and I'd gladly cover your cost on these if they don't work out.
"20% accurate as usual, Morty."

Striking down evil with the mighty sword of teamwork and the hammer of not bickering!
Carpe Noctem- we get more done after 2 am than most people do all day.
Sevens
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Sevens »

That works even better, bro. I'm definitely willing to give them a twirl and would be more then happy to forward them to you if I can't make my foot big enough for the job! 8)
I like to swap brass... and I'm looking for .32 H&R Mag, .327 Fed Mag, .380 Auto and 10mm. If you have some and would like to swap for something else, send me a note!