I have a Fred Bear Element bow, I bought from Basspro last year, setup at 31" draw, also includes a 29" module comes with fiber optic 3 pin sight, fall away arrow rest, Limb saver split limbsavers (2), doesn't come with a stabilizer,pep sight or wrist strap,only shot about 25 arrows out of it,,,,,$225 or trade * IBO Speed: 302 fps
* 32" axle-to-axle length
* Brace Height: 7 3/4"
* Machined 6061-T6 aluminum riser for lightweight and incredible strength
* Bear® patented compression molded glass quad limbs are the most energy-packed and reliable limbs in the industry
* Pivoting limb pockets ensure limbs are always secure and perfectly aligned and true across the entire range of draw poundage adjustments
* Time-proven Bear® Single Cam system gives you consistent speed and accuracy
* Available modules let you change the draw range from: 28"-31" then fine tune for to the fractional inch using the set screw... one 29" module included,
* Ergonomic 2-Pc. grip
* Realtree® Hardwoods® Green camo finish.