[SOLD] WTS 511 brand 1.75" pistol belts XL

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

sts47

WTS 511 brand 1.75" pistol belts XL

Post by sts47 »

New 1.75" Plain Leather Belt with Permastiff insert - $35
http://www.511tactical.com/browse/Home/ ... 07/I/59418" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Used 1.75" Basketweave Leather Belt with Permastiff insert - $25 -light leather scuffing
http://www.511tactical.com/browse/Home/ ... 07/I/59419" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Slightly used-looks new Operator Belt - 1 3/4" Wide with Permastiff insert - $30
http://www.511tactical.com/browse/Home/ ... 07/I/59405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

All are sized XL which according to 511 is 40-42, but is more like 38-42 adjustment. I'm down to 34 so i have to let these go. The Operator belt has only been used for one month.
They are all stiff and great for carrying all sorts of stuff on the belt, besides holding up your pants!
The pen is mightier than the sword ... if the sword is very short, and the pen is very sharp.
The pen might not be mightier than the sword, but maybe the printing press was heavier than the siege weapon. Just a few words can change everything.
Sometimes, the best answer is a more interesting question.
BobK

Re: WTS 511 brand 1.75" pistol belts XL

Post by BobK »

sts47 wrote:... but is more like 38-42 adjustment. I'm down to 34 so i have to let these go.
You are able to have a shoe repair place remove the buckle, cutdown 6" off the belts and remount the buckle for a very cheap price. Or, if you are good with tools, you could do it yourself. Those 5.11 buckles, like many belts, are just two screws to remove.
I am a: NRA Life Member, Texas State Rifle Association Life Member, Texas Firearms Coalition Gold member, OFCC Patron Member, former JFPO member (pre-SAF).

This froggie ain't boiling! Shall not be infringed! Μολών Λαβέ
More Obamination. Idiots. Can't we find an electable (R) for 2016?
sts47

Post by sts47 »

How do you shorten and flap over the permastiff insert without damaging it or the leather?

I'll need to cut back at least 4 inches and have no way to sew the leather back together.

It just seems simpler to get a new belt and someone gets these at a lower price.
The pen is mightier than the sword ... if the sword is very short, and the pen is very sharp.
The pen might not be mightier than the sword, but maybe the printing press was heavier than the siege weapon. Just a few words can change everything.
sts47

Post by sts47 »

to make a sweet deal sweeter...

all three belts can be had for $65 U.S. Dollars!!
sts47

Post by sts47 »

SPF...
CrashMH

Post by CrashMH »

Thanks! Belts are as stated and in great condition!

It was good to meet you!