I am getting rid of my older equipment and have put together this package with a TON of stuff!
1. Nikon D70 DSLR 6.2mp. Sensor is clean. Batteries are good. Camera functions fine. Great backup or starter DSLR. Can't find the charger right now...but am looking. Darn moving! ($225)
2. AF-s Nikkor 24-85mm f3.5-4.5G ED lens. Very good condition. This was my "go to" lens on this body. ($250) See pic of the lens on the body.
3. TWO Nikon SB-600 Speedlights. Very good condition. Very cool to use these with the D70 to get IR remote slave capability with metering. I have 3 plastic stands so that the flashes can be placed off camera in various locations. Check here for compatibility http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography/ha ... /index.htm
These flashes retail for $220 each new! ($275)
4. Quantaray PZ-1 flash for Nikon. Nice backup flash. I used it as a slave for backlighting. I didn't use it "on board" because it didn't have the same metering capabilities as the Speedlights. ($25)
5. Nikon SB-26 Speedlight. Solid condition but case has several scratches. Lettering is rubbed off the front of the unit. ($40)
EDIT: This is missing the bounce card/diffuser that normally pulls out of the unit. Price adjusted.
6. Nikon SC-17 Sync cord. Very good condition. Has some adhesive residue on the bottom of the hotshoe from when I had it mounted on a bracket. A LOT of possibilites for creative lighting with this cord. ($20)
7. Tokina AT-X PRO 28-70 F2.6 lens. This is a faster lens than the Nikon, heavier, and a bit slower on the AF. But was a nice lens to use when I needed to shoot in lower light w/o flash. ($125)
8. AF Nikkor 50mm 1.8 lens. This is a must have lens. ($90)
Pics are coming.
$900 for the whole thing! or...see individual prices behind the item description. These are, I believe, better prices than what you will see on eBay but hey, make me an offer!