Line6 Spider 2 Guitar Amp - $120 - SOLD

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

GSD_Guy

Line6 Spider 2 Guitar Amp - $120 - SOLD

Post by GSD_Guy »

This is SPF.

I realize I'm a "new member" selling non-firearm related items. I've actually been reading this board for probably 18 months, purchased a firearm from a member recently, and am a member of OFCC (how do I get that nifty notification that I'm a member under my name?).

It pains me to sell this, but I have to get real and accept that I just don't play anymore. As much as I would like to get back into it, it just isn't happening and hasn't for a few years.

Line6 Spider 2 30w 1x12 amp - Less than 2 hours of playing time, in as brand new condition as you will get. This is a 10/10, I played for about 2 days on it and with life events really never played my guitars again (marriage, house, dog, etc). Its been in its original box ever since. You won't be disappointed, this is by far, the best sounding and loudest practice amp I've ever played.

Would like $120/firm or may consider trades for ammo (7.62x39, .380, 9mm, .30-06) or guns. My remaining guitar is an Ibanez SA160QM that could also be included along with the amp in a trade, but not looking to sell the guitar outright, can't bring myself to that point yet. The photos are not my actual items, my camera batteries are dead, but these are exactly identical as to what I have.

Located in Cincinnati, Ohio. Can meet along I75 throughout Ohio (as long as funds are received prior) as I go to MI frequently.

Last edited by GSD_Guy on Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
armond21

Re: Line6 Spider 2 Guitar Amp - $120

Post by armond21 »

If you had a 2x12 I'd be all over this. I need a combo for my studio badly. I guess I'll just keep saving for a 5150, the swiss army knife of tube amps.
Heavy is good, heavy is reliable. If it doesn't work you can always hit him with it.
-Boris 'The Blade' Yurinov
jabeatty

Re: Line6 Spider 2 Guitar Amp - $120 - SPF

Post by jabeatty »

Feedback tag - thanks, GSD_Guy!

{Topic ID = 29325}
--
Someone edited my signature and deleted my posts, and all I got was... this edited signature.