Petro considering a run for AG <edit> Not anymore

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

WhyNot
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Petro considering a run for AG <edit> Not anymore

Post by WhyNot »

...was joined by Chris Gibbs, former Shelby County Republican Party chair and president of Rural America 2020. Gibbs, who is now a registered Democrat, said Tim Ryan is a candidate who...
Well, kinda kudos to this fellow who actually switched parties. Will he (and PERHAPS the others) now mystically, magically...want to blow thru untold billions$ if not trillions of dollar$ of my great grandkids money?

Start speaking spanish as offishual language, practice same, go to the border and harken/herald all comers?
OR WORSE :shock: , speaketh olde English i.e. Redcoats? ... bringing it home....

RrrrrEasonAble gun laws so-called compromisez for Ohio?
Acquisitions thus far:

-Slingshot
-Butter knife
-Soda straw and peas
-Sharpened pencil
-Newspaper roll
--water balloon (*diversionary*)

Yeah, I'm that good
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

Holy resurrection Batman.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
kcclark
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by kcclark »

pirateguy191 wrote:Holy resurrection Batman.
I know but I thought the old info helped make the point that one of our "friends" had turned to the dark side. I had forgotten that he spoke at PITP.