[UNLISTED] Nikon D70 with lenses, flashes.

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

charben
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Nikon D70 with lenses, flashes.

Post by charben »

I am getting rid of my older equipment and have put together this package with a TON of stuff!

1. Nikon D70 DSLR 6.2mp. Sensor is clean. Batteries are good. Camera functions fine. Great backup or starter DSLR. Can't find the charger right now...but am looking. Darn moving! ($225)
2. AF-s Nikkor 24-85mm f3.5-4.5G ED lens. Very good condition. This was my "go to" lens on this body. ($250) See pic of the lens on the body.
3. TWO Nikon SB-600 Speedlights. Very good condition. Very cool to use these with the D70 to get IR remote slave capability with metering. I have 3 plastic stands so that the flashes can be placed off camera in various locations. Check here for compatibility http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography/ha ... /index.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
These flashes retail for $220 each new! ($275)
4. Quantaray PZ-1 flash for Nikon. Nice backup flash. I used it as a slave for backlighting. I didn't use it "on board" because it didn't have the same metering capabilities as the Speedlights. ($25)
5. Nikon SB-26 Speedlight. Solid condition but case has several scratches. Lettering is rubbed off the front of the unit. ($40) EDIT: This is missing the bounce card/diffuser that normally pulls out of the unit. Price adjusted.
6. Nikon SC-17 Sync cord. Very good condition. Has some adhesive residue on the bottom of the hotshoe from when I had it mounted on a bracket. A LOT of possibilites for creative lighting with this cord. ($20)
7. Tokina AT-X PRO 28-70 F2.6 lens. This is a faster lens than the Nikon, heavier, and a bit slower on the AF. But was a nice lens to use when I needed to shoot in lower light w/o flash. ($125)
8. AF Nikkor 50mm 1.8 lens. This is a must have lens. ($90)

Pics are coming.

$900 for the whole thing! or...see individual prices behind the item description. These are, I believe, better prices than what you will see on eBay but hey, make me an offer!
Chris

Crushing the First Amendment, one post at a time!

"If you walk out of your house carrying your gun (openly or otherwise) and you DO NOT fully understand the law, then you are NOT completely armed..."
charben
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Nikon D70 with lenses, flashes.

Post by charben »

Pics are up!
Chris

"If you walk out of your house carrying your gun (openly or otherwise) and you DO NOT fully understand the law, then you are NOT completely armed..."
cmarks03

Post by cmarks03 »

PM sent re SB-600s.

ETA: If only the lenses were AF-S for my D60.
- Chris
"I are a engineer"
"I'm not fat - I'm grossly overdesigned" (Morne)
"People can see your gun. Just be sure to reserve the view of the muzzle for the really bad ones." (muxtech)

Though I do have Progressive insurance, IANAL and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. This is my $.02; remember you paid less than that for it.
charben
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by charben »

SB-600's are SPF.
Chris

yogidave

Post by yogidave »

charben wrote:SB-600's are SPF.
Chris my wife is a photographer and says you are selling this stuff WAY to cheap (she also said if all of her equipment wasnt cannon she would buy it for a backup to a backup). Bump for a good deal with a good guy. :)
charben
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by charben »

cmarks03 wrote:PM sent re SB-600s.

Um, they are...at least the 24-85 is.
Chris

cmarks03

Post by cmarks03 »

charben wrote:

I did see that, but I can't afford *that* much right now...
- Chris
"I are a engineer"
"I'm not fat - I'm grossly overdesigned" (Morne)
"People can see your gun. Just be sure to reserve the view of the muzzle for the really bad ones." (muxtech)

Though I do have Progressive insurance, IANAL and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. This is my $.02; remember you paid less than that for it.
charben
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by charben »

cmarks03 wrote:
charben wrote:

I did see that, but I can't afford *that* much right now...
Understood! ;)
Chris

MikeB
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by MikeB »

Uggh, exactly what I am looking for at exactly the time I have no cash :(
"Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty."
charben
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by charben »

Open to trade offers...
Chris

MikeB
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by MikeB »

charben wrote:Open to trade offers...
Ha, how about layaway :)
"Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty."
charben
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by charben »

Most of this is now listed on eBay but I will close the sale early if someone here is interested...
Chris