[SOLD] FS: Homak gun cabinets

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

jabeatty

FS: Homak gun cabinets

Post by jabeatty »

FS: Homak gun cabinets - watch for status updates in subsequent posts!

(1) Homak HS30003607 7-gun cabinet - $45 FTF - this is the bolt-together model that Wal-Mart sold several years ago. Once assembled, it's pretty sturdy. The bolt heads are of the "security" variety that are pretty hard to unscrew without access to the nuts on the inside. Here's a stock picture and a link to the Homak site:

Mine has a few scratches, etc., but it functions like a new one, and you don't have to assemble it. :) Two keys included.

(3) Homak cabinets identical to the above, but assembled as a single unit with three locking doors - $140 FTF. I used the factory bolts and nuts to tie all three units together into a single 3-door cabinet that looks and works well. I drilled the rear of the cabinet so that the bolt holes will line up with common 16" stud spacing (a single box lines up fine, but when you gang them together, things get out of kilter). Total stated capacity is 21 long guns, with three small shelves for ammo, etc. Two keys included for two cabinets, but one key is broken for the third (so you have one function key for it). Replacement keys are $20 from Homak.

(1) Homak welded 8-gun cabinet - $65 FTF. Similar in construction to the Stack-on boxes, but with (IMO) a slightly better locking mechanism. This unit has a better shelf in it than the 7-gun units, and it's a medium brown color. Two keys included.

I'll get actual pictures up in a day or so if nobody buys these really quickly. I can deliver locally if you don't have a vehicle that can handle something like this. I'll also be in the New Plymouth area on Saturday, so delivery might be possible along the I-71 to OH-33 route that winds up going through Logan (but short of Nelsonville & Athens).
--
Someone edited my signature and deleted my posts, and all I got was... this edited signature.
JediSkipdogg

Re: FS: Homak gun cabinets

Post by JediSkipdogg »

Do you mind posting the measurements of each cabinet? I am definitely possibly interested in one to use to add shelfs to and use to store my ammo and gun accessories.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.
ericscher
Account Deactivated
Location: Millersport Ohio, at the far Western end of Buckeye Lake

Post by ericscher »

I'll take it. Sent you a PM.
**Account deactivated at user's request**
Brawulf

Post by Brawulf »

Also interested in one of them.... Also would like to know the dimensions.
burthouse

Post by burthouse »

I'll take the 8 gun cabinet if it's not gone yet let me know.

-Burt
Certified GLOCK Armorer
cooks128

Post by cooks128 »

bump for a stand up guy and great prices on good "keep the kids out cabinets"
http://www.soviet-steel.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a crap about the rules? Mark it zero!
Sigma40

Post by Sigma40 »

What is filling the empty spot where these used to be? I'm just curious.
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."
-Samuel Adams
McM

Post by McM »

Sigma40 wrote:What is filling the empty spot where these used to be? I'm just curious.
Nothing. James lost all his guns in a tragic fishing accident. :wink:
Not one of the " 'more-equal animals' ".

Hippies make me laugh. Bleeding hippies make me laugh REALLY HARD! -Morne
khufford

Post by khufford »

How am I ever going to catch up to you with feedback if you keep selling stuff?!?

Free /bump.
Some random nobody...
gliming

Post by gliming »

PM sent.
jabeatty

Post by jabeatty »

Following-up via PMs - it looks like all cabinets will be spoken for. PMs outbound shortly for ericscher, burthouse, and gliming...
--
Someone edited my signature and deleted my posts, and all I got was... this edited signature.
jabeatty

Post by jabeatty »

McM wrote:
Sigma40 wrote:What is filling the empty spot where these used to be? I'm just curious.
Nothing. James lost all his guns in a tragic fishing accident. :wink:
I was such a fool to ship them on the Lusitania. <sigh>
--
jabeatty

Post by jabeatty »

Everything is sold and either picked-up or pending delivery - thanks to a great group of guys for making transactions like this simple and fun. :)
--