Maumee Valley Gun Collectors Show May 13-14

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

ArcherAce

Maumee Valley Gun Collectors Show May 13-14

Post by ArcherAce »

Don't forget the gun show this weekend in Toledo!

The Maumee Valley Gun Collectors will be back at the rec center.
dan_sayers

Post by dan_sayers »

May I assume by the name of the org. that it will be a C&R type meet?
"Moderation in the defense of liberty is no virtue." - Ann Coulter
"Liberalism is part of a religious disorder that demands a belief that life is controllable." - Ann Coulter
By their fruits ye shall know them.
Jronjakoh

Post by Jronjakoh »

Dan
When we had the Penn-Ohio Gun Collectors at our clubhouse it was not just C&R. There were a lot of traders and sellers of modern guns too.
Americans need not fear the federal government because they enjoy the advantage of being armed, which you possess over the people of almost every other nation. . James Madison.

What's in Your Wallet?

SEMPER PARATUS
dan_sayers

Post by dan_sayers »

This looks promising. Couple questions then from a gun show virgin here. I'm assuming no carry on county fairgrounds? Or is that not a law but they're posted anyways? Also, when I go to get a gun, my first BG check in any 30 day period is always delayed. Being that the show is only 2 days, wouldn't that pretty much prevent me from being able to get anything? Last but not least, do these shows accept cash, checks, credit cards, all of the above? I apologize for my ignorance.
"Moderation in the defense of liberty is no virtue." - Ann Coulter
"Liberalism is part of a religious disorder that demands a belief that life is controllable." - Ann Coulter
By their fruits ye shall know them.
Jronjakoh

Post by Jronjakoh »

Last i heard,if they got a cell phone they can do a 5 minute check on ya right there,. Most of the folks i seen in the gun shows carried cash or checks
Waiting period in Ohio is optional. but not required
Americans need not fear the federal government because they enjoy the advantage of being armed, which you possess over the people of almost every other nation. . James Madison.

What's in Your Wallet?

SEMPER PARATUS