DSL filters - All spoken for - Thanks!

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

jabeatty

DSL filters - All spoken for - Thanks!

Post by jabeatty »

I have a box full of DSL line filters, including four of the wall-mount variety and sixteen of the plug-in jack variety. (Counts are approximate.) Some are of the single-line variety (in other words, they filter out DSL signals and have a single jack for phone-only use), while others "split" the signals between separate data and voice jacks.

Here are some representative (stock) pictures:

I don't need these. If you're local, come get 'em if you need 'em. If you're not local, I'll send them for $5 plus the cost of postage.
Last edited by jabeatty on Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--
Someone edited my signature and deleted my posts, and all I got was... this edited signature.
Scavok

Re: DSL filters

Post by Scavok »

jabeatty wrote:I don't need these. If you're local, come get 'em if you need 'em. If you're not local, I'll send them for $5 plus the cost of postage.
Define "local." :lol:

Dang. I just bought one of these for $12. :x
My sig line violated TOS so now it is gone...
jobu72
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by jobu72 »

I think local would be defined by the "buyer" in this case. If you want to go pick them up, by all means, go pick them up. :) Probably doesn't matter much to jabeatty how far you come from.
jabeatty

Post by jabeatty »

jobu72 wrote:I think local would be defined by the "buyer" in this case. If you want to go pick them up, by all means, go pick them up. :) Probably doesn't matter much to jabeatty how far you come from.
He comes from the land down under...

(Just planting an ear worm)
--
Someone edited my signature and deleted my posts, and all I got was... this edited signature.
Fonejack54

Post by Fonejack54 »

I called AT&T once trying to get two filters and of course I was talking to a gentleman in India. After many minutes of trying to get him to understand what I needed and him going to a supervisor (I assume that's why I was on hold) I gave up.
Sad thing was, I worked for AT&T. :roll:
'The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!'" Eleanor Roosevelt

"For me to live is Christ, to die is gain" Apostle Paul
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Javelin Man »

PM sent.
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
jabeatty

Post by jabeatty »

All filters spoken for & shipped out this afternoon... thread left open for feedback posts (for now).
--