Deputies glock 19 stolen from a vehicle

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

M-Quigley

Deputies glock 19 stolen from a vehicle

Post by M-Quigley »

https://www.whio.com/news/local/sheriff ... PKRXZTJ7I/

The article doesn't say what kind of vehicle, personal, the counties, etc.

I'm having to sign in multiple times again just to post something. :(
Brian D.

Re: Deputies glock 19 stolen from a vehicle

Post by Brian D. »

I doubt it was a marked cruiser, but who knows?
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
M-Quigley

Re: Deputies glock 19 stolen from a vehicle

Post by M-Quigley »

UPDATE:
CLARK COUNTY — A Clark County Sheriff’s Office detective received a written reprimand after their service-issued firearm was stolen from a county car on Monday.

According to a previous News Center 7 report, two firearms were stolen after a string of car break-ins in the Northridge area.

News Center 7 obtained the written reprimand which identifies the deputy involved as Detective Scott Cultice, who is part of the sheriff’s office Criminal Investigations Division.

The reason for the reprimand is stated as carelessness and that the gun was loaded and unsecured.

It is not clear if the car was unlocked at the time of the incident, as the document states that it was “entered unlawfully.”

The second firearm was recovered during an arrest in Montgomery County on Tuesday.

Greene County Sheriff’s Office deputies also arrested a possible juvenile suspect Tuesday, News Center 7 previously reported.

Deputies are still looking for the service-issued Glock 19 9mm handgun.