Post Office Protection Zone

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Bearable

Post Office Protection Zone

Post by Bearable »

Back in early 2021 I sent a notice to the post office about the right to carry in the post office. That notice was sent to Postmaster General, Cincinnati Postmaster, Post office’s General Counsel and Post office’s Criminal Investigations Service. In not getting a response (I did not expect one) I made a FOIA request. In typical fashion they said they could not locate it. My FOIA request included the notice. So, they could not actually deny not receiving it.

Because of many hours of additional research and the USSC Bruen decision I have expanded on the subject of carrying in federal government buildings under 18 USC 930. All federal agencies are aware of this as you will see in the attached.
Attachments
18 USC 930 Memorandum.pdf
(212.97 KiB) Downloaded 77 times
Brian D.

Re: Post Office Protection Zone

Post by Brian D. »

Guess we won't be getting further updates on this, since Bearable was (rightly, in my opinion) deemed unbearable to continue participating in our forum.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
Sevens
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Sevens »

Oh {inappropriate language}, did I miss some locals drama?
I like to swap brass... and I'm looking for .32 H&R Mag, .327 Fed Mag, .380 Auto and 10mm. If you have some and would like to swap for something else, send me a note!
Mustang380gal
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Mustang380gal »

Evidently I did too.
RIFLEWOMAN, wife of a RIFLEMAN, mom of 9, NRA life member, OFCC Patron member!