Interesting conversation with a bar owner yesterday

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Brian D.

Re: Interesting conversation with a bar owner yesterday

Post by Brian D. »

WhyNot wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:46 am BRIAN D SAVE US!! LoL. Any updates form your bar owner friends decision???
No update. Bar owner has been focused on other things. First, his walk-in humidor. Then, changing over from having a tent in the courtyard to having an awning, and partial walls. That job has been hired out, so it's not within his full control.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

Bearable wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 11:47 pm
Brian D. wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 10:15 pm
Bearable wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 8:23 pm Now as to RC 2923.15. As to Brian, apparently you don't know what a pinky is.
Yeah, you lost me and perhaps everyone else in this forum with that "pinky" reference.
A pinky is a new born mouse. It is pink because it has no hair. Pinkies are fed to corn snakes, yum yum.
Hence, a pinky is an uneducated Pro Se sent to court in which he/she gets devoured by the court.
The pinky has no idea of all the dirty tricks the court will use to twist the pinky into a knot, convincing him/her that he/she is guilty.
I'm glad you explained that. A black friend of mine claims it's used by some non white people to describe some white people.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

I guess the bar owner (actually there are two of them) changed their minds about the "No Guns" signage. Truth be told they were concerned about an off-duty LEO who comes in there armed and drinks more than he should. Apparently he has displayed and even handled his carry gun at times. I gave the bar owners some advice on how to deal with the situation. Well, how I would likely choose to deal with that situation, anyway. Since I've heard nothing more, maybe it's all been resolved by now.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.