Video of drive by shooting in Cincy

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

M-Quigley

Video of drive by shooting in Cincy

Post by M-Quigley »

https://www.whio.com/news/local/surveil ... 46DL6VFTU/

It sounded like on the video of many 25 rds in about 5 seconds.
BB62

Re: Video of drive by shooting in Cincy

Post by BB62 »

Can you believe 59?

From the link: "...59 evidence markers placed at various locations in the blocked-off area."

I search daily for updates on the incident, but haven't found anything yet - except that the car (which was stolen) was found.
Yes, I do believe in open carry. An openly armed man is clear in his intentions. Concealed carriers are sneaks and skulkers and elitist, boot licking, political contribution making, running dog lackies of The Man. <wink> (thx grumpycoconut - OpenCarry.org)

Got Freedom?

Accountant, Computer & Management Consultant
Scuba Diver, NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Lots of witnesses in the vicinity, many of whom the cops talked to, with just about zero cooperation. Yet the neighborhood says the police aren't helping.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
BB62

Post by BB62 »

Brian D. wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:57 pm Lots of witnesses in the vicinity, many of whom the cops talked to, with just about zero cooperation. ...
OMG! Is that info from your reliable sources, or is that from media reports?
Yes, I do believe in open carry. An openly armed man is clear in his intentions. Concealed carriers are sneaks and skulkers and elitist, boot licking, political contribution making, running dog lackies of The Man. <wink> (thx grumpycoconut - OpenCarry.org)

Got Freedom?

Accountant, Computer & Management Consultant
Scuba Diver, NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

BB62 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:36 pm
Brian D. wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:57 pm Lots of witnesses in the vicinity, many of whom the cops talked to, with just about zero cooperation. ...
OMG! Is that info from your reliable sources, or is that from media reports?
That comes from my "street snitches", more accurately an amalgam of CPD, CFD, and other public employees of longtime acquaintance.

And to be clear, I never worked for that municipality myself. Just got to know some of them over the years, and figured out which ones were reliable for information.

The media? I know you're joshing me with the Socratic Method asking THAT question. For those here who don't realize it:

IN BIG CITIES ACROSS THE USA, THE MEDIA WILL RARELY IF EVER REPORT THE "I DIDN'T SEE NUTHIN!" ATTITUDE DISPLAYED BY SO MANY OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD FOLKS. Then those same residents go to town hall meetings and complain that the local government isn't helping them stay safe. Media turns the microphones and cameras back on for those sideshows.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

Brian D. wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:57 pm Lots of witnesses in the vicinity, many of whom the cops talked to, with just about zero cooperation. Yet the neighborhood says the police aren't helping.
Nothing has changed much since the 80's. I was assigned to a contract at a place one night when I heard a gunshot (just one) that sounded just outside. I peeked from a window but didn't see anything. I had an employee lock the door behind me and carefully went outside. There was a group of guys standing around a body lying on the ground. I walked up to one of them, a guy who was a sometimes a customer of the place I was working at, and who I was always very courteous to, and asked "Where's the shooter?" The guy told me he ran off. I asked what direction and he pointed. I, as casually as I could, asked what happened, and the guy told me in great detail. He wasn't the only one who saw the confrontation either. When the police got there and asked questions though, nobody saw nothin'. :roll:

The shooter used a small handgun. In the local newspaper the shooting was mentioned by some local politician as further proof that "Saturday night specials" needed to be banned. That was the evil gun at the time instead of "assault weapons".