Happy birthday SMMAssociates!

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Brian D.

Happy birthday SMMAssociates!

Post by Brian D. »

Seems like I remember you having two birthdates listed on this forum, and I can't remember which is correct. Stu, you still here amongst us living, breathing folks?
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
SMMAssociates

Re: Happy birthday SMMAssociates!

Post by SMMAssociates »

Brian:

Still breathing, although I've just started to recover from some plague or other that's lasted three or four weeks.... (I think I got it from a Doctor's office....)

The May date is correct. I thought I'd fixed the other one. Oh well.... Things have been a little crazy around here - lost a tree (messed up the backyard fence and a bit of the garage roof) during that almost hurricane a few weeks back, and my daughter's been up here just about every weekend since then. Her buddy Mike has been doing some repair work - no apparent romantic connection, but I think he'd swim the Mississippi, lengthwise!, if she asked. Nice guy, though.

On a slightly serious note, I managed to misplace my CHL. (Driver's License, too, but that's NBD.) Anybody know the procedure for Columbiana County? I don't really need it in OH anymore, but I'm awful close to PA, likely to be there once in a while, and you can't mail-order a PA license anymore. I don't see that one in the pile, either, but my OH CHL has been good there for a bit now, rather than driving to New Castle.

TIA all, and a blessed Memorial Day, to those who served.
Stu.

(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)

(Why do those who claim to wish to protect me feel that the best way to do that is to disarm me?)

יזכר לא עד פעם
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Happy birthday SMMAssociates!

Post by carmen fovozzo »

Happy Birthday..
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens