Something wrong with the site??

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Re: Something wrong with the site??

Post by Chuck »

carmen fovozzo wrote:Just got a email from Jeff to renew my membership. Scam maybe.
The automatic renewal notices are still enabled I see.
I'll pass that on

Hopefully, the glitches you guys are talking about are related to Jeff's backing up/moving the forums.
I shall also inform him about that the next time we speak.
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Chuck wrote: Hopefully, the glitches you guys are talking about are related to Jeff's backing up/moving the forums.
I angrily profanely informed JG last night. He's apparently been working on it. Probably not happy with me.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
jgarvas
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by jgarvas »

Brian D. wrote:
Chuck wrote: Hopefully, the glitches you guys are talking about are related to Jeff's backing up/moving the forums.
I angrily profanely informed JG last night. He's apparently been working on it. Probably not happy with me.
Yuu spoke the language of my mechanic / IT people.

What I can tell everyone for those of you who are into IT, I put "cloudflare" in front of the forums. It's supposed to do fnacy stuff like help us limit how many bots hit the site, cache pages that are commonly looked at, etc. It's an improvement tool that broke the session handling. I shut it off last night when Brian hit me up. Problem should go away as of late Thurday night.
Jeff Garvas, President
Ohioans For Concealed Carry

Contrary to a popular belief when I brag about OFCC accomplishments I'm not looking for your thank you or personal recognition. I'd much prefer you send me an email telling me when you are going to get involved in doing what I've been doing since 1999. We are only as effective as we make ourselves. We need the next generation of OFCC to step to the plate.

Is that you?

To Contact Me: Use This Form and pick my name.
BeemerArp

Post by BeemerArp »

I'm trying to renew my membership and it will not let me.
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

Membership renewals are currently disabled, more information to come soon...
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!