Vote Fraud

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Re: Vote Fraud

Post by bignflnut »

Given the human gaffe machines being put forward as candidates, how much fraud do we all expect in these races?

How many overnight ballot counts will there be in Pennsylvania, Arizona, Florida, Ohio, etc?

Also, some are attempting to bring fraud charges, others are permissive of fraud:
TALLAHASSEE — A Miami judge on Friday tossed out a criminal case against one of 19 people accused by Gov. Ron DeSantis’ election fraud force of voting illegally in the 2020 election.

In the first legal challenge to DeSantis’ arrests, Miami-Dade Circuit Judge Milton Hirsch rejected the idea that the Office of Statewide Prosecutor could charge Robert Lee Wood, 56, with registering to vote and casting a ballot in the general election.

Wood was convicted of second-degree murder in 1991, making him ineligible to vote.
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

As if on cue, PA is telegraphing that they will be helping Fedderman steal the election in PA:
Here we go again...

Just one day after 15 Pennsylvania House Republicans sent a letter to acting Secretary of State Leigh Chapman demanding to know why 240,000 unverified ballots had been mailed out ("which, according to the law, must be set aside and not counted for the 2022 General Election unless the voter produces lD," the lawmakers wrote), Chapman revealed that there will likely be delays posting the results after the midterm elections.
Acting Secretary of State Leigh Chapman spoke on Monday, Oct. 24 to discuss voting procedures throughout the state.

"It's really important for us to get accurate information about the election process in Pennsylvania," Chapman said during a virtual conference, where she said it would likely take 'several days' to count and certify the votes.

"So voters and the public know that when there are delays in counting, it doesn’t mean that there’s anything nefarious happening. It’s just what the law is in Pennsylvania."

According to Chapman, the delays would be attributed to poll workers not being able to pre-canvas, or count mail-in ballots prior to election day.
Vote fraud is just the law in Pennsylvania, yo.
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/statu ... qK_oEsAAAA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/statu ... 6cg4IsAAAA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Fox 10 Flashed 53 to 47 Hobbs over Lake in AZ governor race last night at 550PM

bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

A Milwaukee election official could face criminal charges accusing her of fraudulently requesting absentee ballots reserved for members of the military and sending them to a Republican lawmaker to prove how easy it is to defraud the Wisconsin election system.

Milwaukee Election Commission deputy director Kimberly Zapata, 44, of South Milwaukee, was fired by Milwaukee Mayor Cavalier Johnson this week after Johnson discovered she had requested the ballots.

Johnson said Zapata said she committed the crime to show voter fraud was possible.

“This has every appearance of being an egregious and blatant violation of trust,” Johnson said. “Election integrity is absolutely integral. It’s absolutely essential.” Milwaukee County prosecutors are considering charging Zapata with malfeasance in office, a felony, and illegally requesting a ballot, a misdemeanor.

bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

In Pennsylvania, Arizona, Michigan and Wisconsin, officials have in recent days preemptively called for patience, acknowledging that some of the factors that bogged down the process in 2020 remain unresolved two years later. In some cases, partisan disagreements blocked fixes, and Trump’s own advice to voters on how to cast ballots may contribute to a longer wait.
When polls close — and how long counting might take — in each state

Although the reasons for the delays vary from state to state, officials have been united in urging the public not to draw conclusions just because the count appears to be proceeding slowly.

“It’s going to take a few days,” acting Pennsylvania secretary of state Leigh M. Chapman said at a recent news conference. She added: “It doesn’t mean anything nefarious is happening.”
Remember, this is all part of the plan - totally normal - nothing to see here.

bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/s ... pa-county/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Spin up the band, shenanigans have begun

Maricopa Meltdown

"The machines aren't working?"

"No, NOTHING IS WORKING"

pic.twitter.com/lEO0jn2Fe9

— Citizen Free Press (@CitizenFreePres) November 8, 2022

"The voting machines are broken"

"Sir, do you want the 'I voted' sticker or not?" https://t.co/FunP83NvI8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; pic.twitter.com/QOe7NdtBfo

— Citizen Free Press (@CitizenFreePres) November 8, 2022
They gonna fake the funk the rest of the week, ya'll

bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

The Florida Department of State is telling Biden's Department of Justice to keep its "election monitors" out of their polling sites.

FL House candidate @HagueJenna reacts to the letter sent to the DOJ.

WATCH the full interview here:https://t.co/h9XwyAIzEa pic.twitter.com/mCz5z2fySR

— The Absolute Truth with Emerald Robinson (@AbsoluteWithE) November 8, 2022

Bonus clip…

The Absolute Truth is following ALL of your election irregularities tips.

Here's one from tip Avon Lake, Ohio.

Please send your tips to TruthTip@protonmail.com or message our Senior Producer @BreannaMorello pic.twitter.com/yl8NOOziNL

— The Absolute Truth with Emerald Robinson (@AbsoluteWithE) November 8, 2022
Here's another link to a number of articles establishing the narrative that nothing will be known tonight.

https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/democ ... n-the-2020" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

According to a news releasesent by John w. Tobler, Deputy Secretary, Communications, Secretary of State Kyle Ardoin released a statement after a Kenner, LA polling location was moved following a bomb threat.

The threat took place the morning of Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at the Kenner Discovery Health Sciences Academy on Loyola Drive, which also serves as a polling location.

Mustang380gal
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Mustang380gal »

I figured they would cheat. It’s in their nature. Sad we don’t have an actual opposition party who calls them on it.

One website I have been visiting for years calls it the Uniparty. Hard to argue against it.

They will steal 2024, too.

I am not sure anyone will do anything about it, meaningfully. Seeing what is happening to the people sitting in jail since shortly after Jan 6 last year have probably guaranteed that.

I’m not encouraged about the future of American. I just wonder if the magnetic pole shift, weakening magnetic field and that potential disaster will destroy us before or after the Dems do.
RIFLEWOMAN, wife of a RIFLEMAN, mom of 9, NRA life member, OFCC Patron member!
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

Mustang380gal wrote:I figured they would cheat. It’s in their nature. Sad we don’t have an actual opposition party who calls them on it.

One website I have been visiting for years calls it the Uniparty. Hard to argue against it.

I am not sure anyone will do anything about it, meaningfully. Seeing what is happening to the people sitting in jail since shortly after Jan 6 last year have probably guaranteed that.

I’m not encouraged about the future of American. I just wonder if the magnetic pole shift, weakening magnetic field and that potential disaster will destroy us before or after the Dems do.
Welcome to Naybob Tinfoil Bridge.

Aesinsp
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Aesinsp »

Mustang380gal wrote:I figured they would cheat. It’s in their nature. Sad we don’t have an actual opposition party who calls them on it.

The cheat- It’s been proven it can be done and gotten away with, without consequence.. invites a sickening feeling for sure.
I Hope for the best and prepare for what may one day cross the literal threshold.
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism."
Thomas Sowell, Knowledge And Decisions

Never forget and Never again, Molon labe
EricTheBald

Post by EricTheBald »

There are two ways to deal with cheaters, but since killing them is rarely practical, one option remains: Out-Cheating the Cheater.

Of course, for THAT the GOP machine would have to actually WANT the GOP to be in power. The evidence seems to indicate that they do not.
-

I identify as Supreme Emperor of the 20 known Universes.
My preferred pronouns are: My Lord and Your Grace.

-
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

Nobody hates GOP voters quite as much as GOP leadership.