Anyone purchase from Amazon? Support the NRA

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

mreising

Re: Anyone purchase from Amazon? Support the NRA

Post by mreising »

Just ordered "Non-Euclidean Geometry for Babies", "Introductory Calculus for Infants", and "Quantum Physics for Babies" from Amazon for my granddaughter's first birthday. Mom and Dad will have so much fun reading those to her. :D
The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny

Mark
NRA Training Counselor-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Reloading, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Home Firearms Safety, Chief RSO. NRA Endowment Life member.
Bruenor

Post by Bruenor »

Figured I'd give this topic a bump since Amazon was kind enough to provide a status report on my chosen charity when I hit the page today.
Great job!

Thanks to customers like you shopping at smile.amazon.com, Second Amendment Foundation has received: $11,858.86 (as of August 2015)

Every little bit counts

$X in donations have been generated by your purchases at smile.amazon.com. When millions of Amazon customers shop at smile.amazon.com, little donations quickly add up, and that is something that we can all smile about.
If you are not using http://smile.amazon.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; but shop there regularly, I'd urge you to look through the list of charities and pick one. it cost's you nothing, but the charities certainly benefit.
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
Engineer Bill

Post by Engineer Bill »

I have used this alot!
Bill
Life/Benefactor NRA member, NRA Training Counselor, NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, NRA Recruiter; NRA RTBAV Instructor, OFCC member, Varmint Hunters Association member
Jim-in-Toledo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Jim-in-Toledo »

Done, I never heard of, nor saw this before.
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
Robert Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon
I am the expert on my opinion.
And no one else's.
WhyNot
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by WhyNot »

I use it. FYI once U sign up, when shopping thru AmazonSmile it's automatic. You don't have to click on anything else. Oh and BTW I donate to SAF
Acquisitions thus far:

-Slingshot
-Butter knife
-Soda straw and peas
-Sharpened pencil
-Newspaper roll
--water balloon (*diversionary*)

Yeah, I'm that good
DOA33
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by DOA33 »

I use mine to support Firearms Policy Foundation.
Open Carry, shhh it's a dirty secret.
JEaton

Post by JEaton »

Shameless plug for Ohio based FASTER program via Buckeye Firearms Foundation is also available to support at smile.amazon.com.
https://bit.ly/BuckeyeAmazonSmile

We are available for support via Krogers non-profit program also but I think you have to enter a Cincinnati zipcode to find us. Code: PX544 - Buckeye Firearms Foundation, Inc.

JLE
AlanM

Post by AlanM »

WhyNot wrote:I use it. FYI once U sign up, when shopping thru AmazonSmile it's automatic. You don't have to click on anything else. Oh and BTW I donate to SAF
Even though I'm an NRA Life member I too set my Amazon donations to go to the SAF.
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
Pops Fun
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Pops Fun »

Done
Steve

"Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it, have never known it again.".............. Ronald Reagan
Texian

Post by Texian »

My Amazon money goes to GOA