Get the jab, get a free range day

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

pirateguy191

Get the jab, get a free range day

Post by pirateguy191 »

Now, they're pandering to the gun crowd.
The Greene County Health District, located in southwest Ohio near Dayton, is teaming with the Ohio Division of Wildlife to hold a “Shoot for a Shot” coronavirus vaccination clinic on Saturday. Licensed shooters who get the vaccine at the clinic will receive a free day at the shooting range where the clinic is being held.

https://www.cleveland.com/coronavirus/2 ... nated.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
WhyNot
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Get the jab, get a free range day

Post by WhyNot »

...maybe...oh maybe....they could so-called ''pander'' :P :P to the NATURALLY IMMUNE? Who, according to the attached articles, may even have BETTER immunity?

Here, the prestigious 8) CLEVELAND CLINIC results...

https://citizenwells.com/2021/06/10/cle ... reactions/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/healt ... 96c445bd43" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Acquisitions thus far:

-Slingshot
-Butter knife
-Soda straw and peas
-Sharpened pencil
-Newspaper roll
--water balloon (*diversionary*)

Yeah, I'm that good
JonasM

Post by JonasM »

OK, so explain to me what a 'licensed shooter' is. My daughter could legally shoot at the range when she was 8, but she was not 'licensed' to do so. I am not 'licensed' to shoot at a range even now.
???
WY_Not
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WY_Not »

That is what you get when you have idiots writing "news" stories about things they have NO clue about.
JonasM wrote:OK, so explain to me what a 'licensed shooter' is. My daughter could legally shoot at the range when she was 8, but she was not 'licensed' to do so. I am not 'licensed' to shoot at a range even now.
???
Learn how Project Appleseed is supporting freedom through Marksmanship and Heritage clinics.
Samuel Adams wrote:If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.
Ghost Recon

Post by Ghost Recon »

ruin my immune system for a free range day?

uh...................no
EricTheBald

Post by EricTheBald »

I am fully capable of destroying my body all on my own, I do not need your help.
-

I identify as Supreme Emperor of the 20 known Universes.
My preferred pronouns are: My Lord and Your Grace.

-
WhyNot
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by WhyNot »

Does the State have some type of $$ incentive going on? I heard $100
Acquisitions thus far:

-Slingshot
-Butter knife
-Soda straw and peas
-Sharpened pencil
-Newspaper roll
--water balloon (*diversionary*)

Yeah, I'm that good
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

WhyNot wrote:Does the State have some type of $$ incentive going on? I heard $100
I know Summit County was dishing out a $100 gift card.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

pirateguy191 wrote:
WhyNot wrote:Does the State have some type of $$ incentive going on? I heard $100
I know Summit County was dishing out a $100 gift card.
I read in the news Montgomery county is doing the same thing.