Gun show this weekend.

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Brian D.

Gun show this weekend.

Post by Brian D. »

In fact, there are a few across Ohio this weekend. All will be stupid crowded, prices will be stupid high, shoppers will be stupid rude.

One show is ten miles away, another about 125, the other 200+. I'm going to the closest one; why drive two or three hours to be disappointed? Besides, with the local event I know where the closest bars are afterwards.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
Brian D.

Re: Gun show this weekend.

Post by Brian D. »

Not one to say "I told you so" but my assessment this morning was spot on. Afterwards I talked to the show promoter outside. Between the (probable/likely) POTUS change, the rest of the election results and ongoing, inconsistent, ever-changing COVID mandates, things aren't going our way as firearms owners.
The Ohio House and Senate need to get any and all pending pro-gun bills PASSED right now, so the future here at least is not all negative.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.