Main site unavailable

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Pops Fun
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Main site unavailable

Post by Pops Fun »

Unable to contribute...
Main Site unavailable,,,

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from ohioccw.org (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
Steve

"Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it, have never known it again.".............. Ronald Reagan
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Main site unavailable

Post by JustaShooter »

We are working on it, hopefully we can get it fixed shortly.
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
TJW815

Post by TJW815 »

Would this be related to the forums running a bit slower than normal the last few days?
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

TJW815 wrote:Would this be related to the forums running a bit slower than normal the last few days?
I don't think so, there shouldn't be any way that could affect the forums.
NRA Life Member

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

TJW815 wrote:Would this be related to the forums running a bit slower than normal the last few days?
I think the entire internet runs slower now. AT&T just gave every 15 GB of free data if they weren't on an unlimited plan. I forget which Internet company recently said their usage was up 300% during the daytime since the pandemic started. That is a huge increase on a network not built for it.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.
AlanM

Post by AlanM »

My apartment house has Xfinity for cable television and internet accerss.
My subscription is set up for ~225 MBS internet.
For the last several weeks or more I've been seeing slow loading issues of web pages (including this forum).
Although my television works fine, if I stream TV on my computer, the stream pauses several times an hour.
Speed tests are always above 220 MBS when this is happening.

I have to believe that the problem is at the other end.
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
TJW815

Post by TJW815 »

JediSkipdogg wrote:
I think the entire internet runs slower now. AT&T just gave every 15 GB of free data if they weren't on an unlimited plan. I forget which Internet company recently said their usage was up 300% during the daytime since the pandemic started. That is a huge increase on a network not built for it.

This is the only page I’ve had persistent issues on.
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by schmieg »

AlanM wrote:My apartment house has Xfinity for cable television and internet accerss.
My subscription is set up for ~225 MBS internet.
For the last several weeks or more I've been seeing slow loading issues of web pages (including this forum).
Although my television works fine, if I stream TV on my computer, the stream pauses several times an hour.
Speed tests are always above 220 MBS when this is happening.

I have to believe that the problem is at the other end.
It's all the kids home from school playing internet games instead of studying.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
kcclark
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by kcclark »

The Internet is a busy place right now.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/homeboun ... 13138.html

Regarding the forums, I've had a weird problem the past week. If I use my regular Internet connection through Spectrum, the forums do not load properly. I get this page that looks like a throwback to the forums of old. If I switch to a connection through NordVPN, the forums work fine.

It is not a problem unique to the OFCC forums. I have to use NordVPN to read my emails hosted by GoDaddy's servers.
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

The certificate issue is fixed, sorry it took so long. Let us know if you see anything else
NRA Life Member