Summit County Renewal

If you have questions or know the answers to questions about the application and renewal process this forum is for you. Post your experiences or ask your new applicant questions here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

ScottyPotty
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Summit County Renewal

Post by ScottyPotty »

Anyone go through Summit lately? They told me 4-6 weeks, but I seem to recall 5 years ago saying the same thing but was ready in less than a week.
A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader. Samuel Adams
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Summit County Renewal

Post by JustaShooter »

In one of the FB groups someone just said they got theirs in about two weeks - but with Summit it can vary a lot.
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
ScottyPotty
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by ScottyPotty »

Thanks for the info.

I just submitted my renewal on Wednesday. I have about a month before mine expires. My fingers are crossed that it will be available...... especially during this beer flu stuff.
A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader. Samuel Adams
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

You have 30 days after it expires that you can still legally carry.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB