Huntington Bank

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

2Alaw

Re: Huntington Bank

Post by 2Alaw »

I noticed a no firearms sign on the Huntington bank door, so I called customer service and they said all Huntington banks prohibit any firearms... as of May 2018. I will be closing my account.
3FULLMAGS+1
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by 3FULLMAGS+1 »

Well looks like all is calm, and my local Huntington isn't posting.....thought I'd update.
Darrel
They say the best "Home Remedy" for "tyranny" is....."LEAD POISONING".
kcclark
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by kcclark »

I believe I had posted that my main Huntington had taken down the signs. I finally got back to my secondary Huntington on July 15th. Both front and back doors are still posted. :( Someone had asked for an up close picture of the sign. Here it is.

Randymp
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Randymp »

I stopped at my branch to use drive up ATM for a withdrawal, but ATM was not working. I went to the entrance and opened door and at that moment I looked at the door where the no gun sign used to be. Yes, my branch is no longer a CPZ.
3FULLMAGS+1
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by 3FULLMAGS+1 »

Randymp wrote:I stopped at my branch to use drive up ATM for a withdrawal, but ATM was not working. I went to the entrance and opened door and at that moment I looked at the door where the no gun sign used to be. Yes, my branch is no longer a CPZ.
At this point, if there are any Huntingtons that are posting, it's a branch managers doing IMHO and I'd be jumping on them for it and pointing out that others Huntingtons are NOT posted.
Darrel
They say the best "Home Remedy" for "tyranny" is....."LEAD POISONING".
Amegatek

Post by Amegatek »

My branch that was previously posted (London-Groveport Rd, Grove City) now has no signage on the front door. I don't know how long the sign has been gone, I noticed in late November. Was the change due to customer complaints? I don't know, but hopefully the sign stays gone.
Glock 30 Gen 4 (.45 ACP)
FN 509 MRD (9mm)
Sig Sauer P320 X-Carry (9mm)
Sig Sauer P365 XL (9mm)
AzRanger
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by AzRanger »

I bank at Ohio Savings (which is owned by New York Community Bank) but they haven't been posted since I've had them which is about 15 years!
God made man, Colt made them equal