WHIO: Secret Security | Guns at work

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

AlanM

WHIO: Secret Security | Guns at work

Post by AlanM »

https://www.whio.com/news/guns-work-tea ... XXIyVd5QO/

Short video clip from 5/14/19.

I didn't realize that Toby Hoover was still around.

Of course, the clip down plays John Lott's book. Which conclusions have been peer reviewed many times and found to be valid.
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
qmti
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: WHIO: Secret Security | Guns at work

Post by qmti »

Well, I guess the repair shop "packing guns" isn't so secret anymore. I, myself, would not want to broadcast this. If you carry concealed that is what it means.
AlanM

Post by AlanM »

qmti wrote:Well, I guess the repair shop "packing guns" isn't so secret anymore. I, myself, would not want to broadcast this. If you carry concealed that is what it means.
How many of their customers watch WHIO?
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
qmti
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by qmti »

AlanM wrote:
qmti wrote:Well, I guess the repair shop "packing guns" isn't so secret anymore. I, myself, would not want to broadcast this. If you carry concealed that is what it means.
How many of their customers watch WHIO?
I watch Fox news, ch.45. Then ch.7 WHIO a CBS affiliate. Last is ch.2 WDTN, which is a NBC affiliate and sometimes pushes NBC view points which are extremely bias against conservatives and gun owners.
qmti
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by qmti »

https://www.whio.com/news/local/team-co ... R2CWQLnQL/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Channel 7 WHIO (a CBS affiliate) must be on a "gun information " crusade. Last week it was a Secret Security report, then a report involving a part that can be installed on a handgun to make it full auto, and now a Red Flag report which is part one of many reports to come. Can't say that is has been negative reporting but what is the point of addressing these issues other than anti-gun.
dustymedic
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by dustymedic »

Kinda surprising considering they owned by Cox Media...
Somewhere, Darwin is crying...

Just remember, the largest mass murder in US history was committed with box cutters...
catfish86
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by catfish86 »

In some ways that report did show both sides of the story. In other ways, the opening to it was like they had discovered the President colluding with the Russians...
God,
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can
and the Wisdom to know the difference.

Carrying a gun is a right, not a crime.

Gun control is racist.