Kenwood Towne Center has upped their game

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

MrDanner

Re: Kenwood Towne Center has upped their game

Post by MrDanner »

Went to Kenwood Mall yesterday but entered the mall through Pottery Barn, which is *not* posted. I didn't carry, but i wonder if any of the store entrances are posted, like Macy's and such, while all of the mall entrances are now.

Jedi, did you end up reaching out to the GM?
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

MrDanner wrote:Went to Kenwood Mall yesterday but entered the mall through Pottery Barn, which is *not* posted. I didn't carry, but i wonder if any of the store entrances are posted, like Macy's and such, while all of the mall entrances are now.

Jedi, did you end up reaching out to the GM?
Not yet.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Lousy winter forced me to walk at Kenwood Towne Center this morning. I brought along some "No Guns = No Money" cards and taped them up next to some of the gunbuster signs.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
wls

Post by wls »

What signs? Never seen any, always enter through Macy’s. The one time I did go in the main entrance a few years ago, there were no signs. Guess I’ll just keep going in through Macy’s.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

I was there before the stores opened. Had to enter where I did. One mall entrance door in every bank of 2-6 was posted.

In any event they didn't, and won't, get any money from me. Saw two of their "Public Safety officers" walking around, neither armed of course.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
147Doc
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by 147Doc »

Brian D. wrote:In any event they didn't, and won't, get any money from me.
I haven't been back in there since they posted.

Since I live about a mile away, I used to do lots of my Christmas shopping there. Oh, well!
The German

Post by The German »

Yep, I was there the last time today as well. Never saw the signs before, but hey, if they are so filthy rich that they don't want my business, plenty of other online options. Does anybody have an e-mail address for the corporate management? Would love to let them know what I think.

I just checked - looks like they are owned by "Brookfield Properties" out of Chicago. May not even be worth the bytes to write them.