BW3s in Sidney

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

OHIOSTEVE

BW3s in Sidney

Post by OHIOSTEVE »

It appears their no guns sign has been removed. Drove by today and the huge glaring sign was gone. Wife said they got so much pushback in town they removed it. I tried to follow protocol and submit this via pm and it did not work.
AlanM

Re: BW3s in Sidney

Post by AlanM »

That may be one of the very few in the country that isn't posted.
I know the one here in Charlottesville, VA is posted and, like Ohio, it carries no weight other than they can get you for trespass if an LEO witnesses you refusing to leave.
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Javelin Man »

The sign on the door at the Fremont's BW3 is missing as well, I haven't looked at Tiffin's yet.
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
AlanM

Post by AlanM »

At one time this was on the doors of all their corporate stores.

A statement from corporate in 2013:
Buffalo Wild Wings respects the right of individuals to carry firearms. One of our top priorities is the comfort, safety and enjoyment of our Guests and we have elected to exercise our right to prohibit the carrying of firearms in our company-owned restaurants. We regret any inconvenience this may cause but believe that this long-standing position is in the best interest of our Guests and our Team Members. This position may vary in independently owned franchised locations.
It's possible that the new owners of BW3 are changing that policy.
From Nov. 2017:
Reminder: Buffalo Wild Wings doesn’t respect your gun rights
Arby’s is buying the anti-gun and sometimes controversial sports bar chain Buffalo Wild Wings for a cool $2.9 billion.
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

It could be the owners are letting the managers decide. Since they've posted for so long, I never think to go there or even have a look-see anymore.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
steves 50de
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by steves 50de »

Brian D. wrote:It could be the owners are letting the managers decide. Since they've posted for so long, I never think to go there or even have a look-see anymore.
I can make better wings at home. :wink: just sayin
Black Rifles Matter
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

That's true for me too, Steve. And, we have non chain places down here with better wings, that aren't posted.

********************************************************************************
concreteguy

Post by concreteguy »

I've never seen a single location that is posted. The picture above is the only one.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

In the weeks since this thread drew me in, I've looked for signage at a few BW-3 locations in my area. They are gone now!

ArmedAviator

Post by ArmedAviator »

I remember all Buffalo Wild Wings had posted their doors like the picture above back in 2013. It stuck around for about 3 years. Starting 2016, I saw the signs slowly dissapear. Now I'm hardpressed to find a BW3s with a gun buster sign. Looks like they quietly realized their mistake - only to make it again when the media prompts them to.
Good luck and stand fast, true Patriots.
TDwin
westsidebestside

Post by westsidebestside »

ArmedAviator wrote:I remember all Buffalo Wild Wings had posted their doors like the picture above back in 2013. It stuck around for about 3 years. Starting 2016, I saw the signs slowly dissapear. Now I'm hardpressed to find a BW3s with a gun buster sign. Looks like they quietly realized their mistake - only to make it again when the media prompts them to.
The one in Hilliard is posted. I'll stop in sometime soon.