man uses AK to defend against armed home invaders

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

M-Quigley

man uses AK to defend against armed home invaders

Post by M-Quigley »

https://www.whio.com/news/national/home ... d0W21TpML/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So much for the lie that semi auto rifles aren't good for defensive purposes.
High Power

Re: man uses AK to defend against armed home invaders

Post by High Power »

I remember that in the 1960s the people-controllers* wanted to ban the so-called "Saturday Night Specials." That didn't work.

So instead of going after the little, inexpensive and concealable handguns they created another genre of evil guns; the "Assault Weapons."

*The words we use carry a lot of weight in conversations. So instead of referring to the anti-gun crowd as gun-control advocates or gun-banners I would prefer to call them people-controllers. After all, they don't really want to control guns. It is the people with the guns that they want to control.

This point should not be lost; the people-controllers cannot control the people as long as they have guns. Take away the guns then the people will be easier to control.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
deanimator

Post by deanimator »

High Power wrote:I remember that in the 1960s the people-controllers* wanted to ban the so-called "Saturday Night Specials." That didn't work.

So instead of going after the little, inexpensive and concealable handguns they created another genre of evil guns; the "Assault Weapons."
If you listen these days, they've come out of the closet and want to ban BOTH.
Life comes at you fast. Be prepared to shoot it in the head when it does.
High Power

Post by High Power »

deanimator wrote:
High Power wrote:I remember that in the 1960s the people-controllers* wanted to ban the so-called "Saturday Night Specials." That didn't work.

If you listen these days, they've come out of the closet and want to ban BOTH.
Well said! We have to call these people for what they are - people controllers, anti-bill-of-rights or anti-freedom people.

Back to this thread, I wonder what the BG's last thoughts were when they saw the AK-47.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
TSiWRX
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by TSiWRX »

High Power wrote:....I wonder what the BG's last thoughts were when they saw the AK-47.
"OMG, he's got an AR15"!"
Allen - Shaker Heights, Ohio
deanimator

Post by deanimator »

TSiWRX wrote:
High Power wrote:....I wonder what the BG's last thoughts were when they saw the AK-47.
"OMG, he's got an AR15"!"
"Put down the Glock, bruh!"
Life comes at you fast. Be prepared to shoot it in the head when it does.