Gun Buster Decal at Fast Food Drive Thru Window?

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Qfac

Re: Gun Buster Decal at Fast Food Drive Thru Window?

Post by Qfac »

Back to the OP - what is the issue? The sign has no impact if you are in your car and only going though the drive through. Order, pay, get your food and drive on.....
NRA Endowment Life Member

"Every late-19th-century legal scholar that we have read interpreted the Second Amendment to secure an individual right unconnected with militia service." -- U.S. Supreme Court, June 26, 2008.
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by schmieg »

Qfac wrote:Back to the OP - what is the issue? The sign has no impact if you are in your car and only going though the drive through. Order, pay, get your food and drive on.....
Or go to another place that doesn't post.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

schmieg wrote:
Qfac wrote:Back to the OP - what is the issue? The sign has no impact if you are in your car and only going though the drive through. Order, pay, get your food and drive on.....
This ^^^

I choose to spend my money at businesses that do not attempt to restrict my right to self defense.
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
Qfac

Post by Qfac »

JustaShooter wrote:
schmieg wrote:
This ^^^

I choose to spend my money at businesses that do not attempt to restrict my right to self defense.

I do as well, there are just some time when that is impractical. Especially under the circumstances the OP put forth.
NRA Endowment Life Member

"Every late-19th-century legal scholar that we have read interpreted the Second Amendment to secure an individual right unconnected with militia service." -- U.S. Supreme Court, June 26, 2008.
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

Qfac wrote:
JustaShooter wrote:I choose to spend my money at businesses that do not attempt to restrict my right to self defense.

I do as well, there are just some time when that is impractical. Especially under the circumstances the OP put forth.
I disagree that the OP's circumstances make it impractical. If more people drove off and abandoned orders, maybe they would reconsider their policy.
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
rattlehead

Post by rattlehead »

Qfac wrote:I do as well, there are just some time when that is impractical. Especially under the circumstances the OP put forth.
I'm not seeing how it's impractical. Where's the next nearest drive-through (or other options)? How pressed am I for time? Most places that come to my mind, I could solve this problem in ~10-15 minutes with minimal disruption.
Col Duke

Post by Col Duke »

*laughs* There is no issue, I just asked if anyone had ever seen a fast food drive thru posted in the past. The idea is so laughable I was curious if any other eateries are that stupid. And if I ever personally encounter one, I will order, not pay, leave the food and drive on.
eugene

Post by eugene »

I've (unfortunately) been to several Skyline's in Columbus, my son went through a phase where that's all he wanted. Every one have the same sign in the window and the front door. The no gun sign is also part of a bigger sign that includes the visa and mastercard logos as well as other things. Its not even a separate sign that could be taken down.