New member from Cincinnati

Ohioans For Concealed Carry seeks to be a welcoming and friendly community of gun owners. If you've just created your account or just became a member online please take a moment to introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

dc3dog

New member from Cincinnati

Post by dc3dog »

I'm a new member here but have been a permit holder for several years. I found a link to this site from the Clinton County Farmers and Sportsmen Association site www.ccfsa.com while I was searching for places near Cincinnati to shoot pistols, rifles, and shotguns (as I enjoy them all). While CCFSA does look interesting I am still looking for places closer to Cincinnati east side (i.e. your ideas are welcome, thanks). Rather than ramble on about myself I thought I might include a few of my favorite quotes (in no particular order), this should tell you a lot about me :D

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." -- George Washington

"The historical reality of the Second Amendment’s protection of the right to keep and bear arms is not that it protects the right to shoot deer. It protects the right to shoot tyrants, and it protects the right to shoot at them effectively, with the same instruments they would use upon us." -- Judge Andrew Napolitano.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -- Edmund Burke ?

"The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government" -- Thomas Paine

"The people of these United States are rightful masters of both Congresses and the courts. Not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the constitution." --Abraham Lincoln

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government, lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.” -- Patrick Henry

“While they came from a wide variety of religious backgrounds and held a wide variety of religious beliefs, each of our presidents in his own way has placed a special trust in God. Those who were strongest intellectually were also strongest spiritually…
The guiding principle and prayer of this nation has been, is now, and shall ever be “In God We Trust”.” -- from a speech given by JFK in Feb 1961

“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.” -- Ronald Reagan

The difference between a Liberal and a Conservative...
"A Liberal will interpret the constitution, a conservative will quote it!" -- Rush Limbaugh
Only a Liberal could find gay marriage in the 14th Amendment but not find gun rights in the 2nd.

Pro Choice means: Pistol or Revolver. -- dc3dog

To all veterans, law enforcement, and first responders, whether at home or abroad; active duty, reserves, retired...
I say THANK YOU! Thank you for your service. -- dc3dog
NRA Endowment Life Member.
Cogito, ergo sum armatus.
Molon labe.
Tourist
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: New member from Cincinnati

Post by Tourist »

Welcome to the forum.
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

Welcome to OFCC.
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
Gramps
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Gramps »

Welcome to the board!
Nice to read your quotes!
Gramps

Follower of Christ. Love and protect my wife, kids and grand kids..

* TRUMP 2020 *
> No Masks On This Face | All Lives Matter | It's Okay To Be White <
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

Welcome to the OFCC forums!
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
djmac1964
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by djmac1964 »

Welcome!
Don M
U S Army Veteran 84-91
OFCC Patron Member
NRA Life Member
ORPA Member
WVCDL Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor / RSO

Want to become more active with OFCC, and the fight for your rights? Click the link to find out how!
http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=64852
Pops Fun
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Pops Fun »

Welcome
Steve

"Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it, have never known it again.".............. Ronald Reagan