GFS

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Marsh

GFS

Post by Marsh »

I went to Gordon's Food Service on Alexis rd. just west of Bennett Rd. here in Toledo, Oh. today, I was there to grab a box of their awesome Angus Burgers. Anyway, Got about 20' from the door & saw the gunbuster sign. What a bummer, carried in there many times before, as with the one on Central next to walmart. I talked to the Asst. Mgr. about it, though i didn't go out of my way to find her, she was up front as i was checking out. Anyway, she says it's actually their corporate policy. Hmmh, i did ask what prompted them to finally put the sign up as i've been going there for years and there's never been a sign, and her answer was simply that someone complained. I can't say i won't go there anymore because there's some stuff there that i really like. Just a bummer, I guess i won't be going there as much.. Anyway, thought i'd share, Marsh.. :?
PT140 Millenium Pro .40 Cal., Gazelle IWB & OWB Leather Holster... Taurus .357 Magnum, Uncle Mike's Sidekick Belt Holster... Taurus "Judge" 3" Magnum., Uncle Mike's Sidekick Belt Holster...
docachna

Re: GFS

Post by docachna »

Raise hell with corporate.

I mean, it's not like it's gonna get any worse at that store...... :?

And you may be pleasantly surprised to find out it's NOT any sort of corporate policy, but some regional management schlub who has a burr up his yoo-hoo.............
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE
screwman
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by screwman »

Well, I was at the store in Sandusky... No postings there!
Mike

The American Indians found out what happens when you don't control immigration.

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

It's a miracle.. :P
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
Suckerspawn

Post by Suckerspawn »

I went to the the near Huber Heights location. No signs. I carried openly as I have many times. No problems.
No, I am not a policeman. I am a mercenary praying for peace on Earth.
I don't want a tactical advantage. I want the bad guys to repent and find a new line of work.
Marsh

Post by Marsh »

This past weekend i went to the one over on central ave. next to walmart. I open carried, that one wasn't posted, so it must be the manager at that location. I might add however that the manager was under the impression that it is a corporate policy but that they didn't get around to posting there yet. Ttyl, Marsh..
PT140 Millenium Pro .40 Cal., Gazelle IWB & OWB Leather Holster... Taurus .357 Magnum, Uncle Mike's Sidekick Belt Holster... Taurus "Judge" 3" Magnum., Uncle Mike's Sidekick Belt Holster...
RichN

Post by RichN »

The one in Mason is not posted.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)
Buckeyedoc

Post by Buckeyedoc »

Middletown isn't posted either.