2014 OFCC general election endorsements

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Brian D.

Re: 2014 OFCC general election endorsements

Post by Brian D. »

Cue the last line of Gordon Lightfoot's song: "When the gales of November come early." 8)
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

It appears the “gales” came this week.

Carr, the Floor Walker, and I feel an intense sense of Schadenfreude (as do all my unindicted to date political family members, my unindicted to date political friends and my unindicted to date political associates.)

This is campaign continues to disintegrate. I have seen people running for high school class president who have not suffered such continuing laundry list of humiliations. Candidate FitzGerald is simply the gift that keeps on giving. Mr. Aaron Pickrell (a big player in the Obama and Strickland campaigns) is leaving, and that's a huge loss.
troy bilt
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by troy bilt »

I was approached by Ohio House of Representative candidate Steven Kraus 89th district at the Melon Fest in Milan this past weekend.

Steve approached me and thanked me for Open carrying and exercising my right. He thanked me for my service at witch I replied I have never served. He said well your serving us right now and I appreciate it.

After a bit he gave me a flyer and asked me to look into supporting him in this next election.
I have struggled with dyslexia my entire life. I know it's spelled wrong but thanks for pointing it out.
Mustang380gal
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Mustang380gal »

Bump because we are getting close to the election.

Thanks for the justice endorsements. Those are always the hardest for me to know who to vote for.
RIFLEWOMAN, wife of a RIFLEMAN, mom of 9, NRA life member, OFCC Patron member!
steves 50de
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by steves 50de »

Meet sharon kennedy at the OGCA show at the ix center saturday,..nice lady let her know that all here at ofcc will support her.
Black Rifles Matter
fyrfytr310

Post by fyrfytr310 »

My ballot has been cast!
-Mike

NRA Life Member

"Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man against his own bosom? Congress shall have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American ... The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the People."
Tench Coxe
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by Chuck »

steves 50de wrote:Meet sharon kennedy at the OGCA show at the ix center saturday,..nice lady let her know that all here at ofcc will support her.
Good Job, Steve,,,,
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

steves 50de wrote:Meet sharon kennedy at the OGCA show at the ix center saturday,..nice lady let her know that all here at ofcc will support her.
She's the real deal, not just somebody paying lip service to our side. This is one of the few times in my life where I'm voting for a Kennedy! :wink:
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.