montgmry cnty A+

If you have questions or know the answers to questions about the application and renewal process this forum is for you. Post your experiences or ask your new applicant questions here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

VANILLA GORILLA

montgmry cnty A+

Post by VANILLA GORILLA »

Yes i finally turned in my certification and app!! montgomery county is on point. Turned in friday at 9:45am and was called 1:12 monday afternoon! a friend renewed in a day and another did a new app and we all had one day turn arounds! office open 8-3 but do 24 hr pickup and walk ins with no appointment...process was smooth in and out 15 mins.. I highly recommend :mrgreen:
ohiophotog

Re: montgmry cnty A+

Post by ohiophotog »

Congrats. Glad to see your still around as well.
- OK. Jokes over. Bring back the Constitution.
- Never attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by stupidity.
- No trees were harmed during the transmission of this message, however a ton of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

ohiophotog wrote:Congrats. Glad to see your still around as well.
He's not. :lol:
Last visited:
Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:19 pm
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
ohiophotog

Post by ohiophotog »

pirateguy191 wrote:
ohiophotog wrote:Congrats. Glad to see your still around as well.
He's not. :lol:
Last visited:
Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:19 pm
Guess I need to start paying more attention to posting dates. Oops.
- OK. Jokes over. Bring back the Constitution.
- Never attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by stupidity.
- No trees were harmed during the transmission of this message, however a ton of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.