renewal stuff

If you have questions or know the answers to questions about the application and renewal process this forum is for you. Post your experiences or ask your new applicant questions here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

mreising

Re: renewal stuff

Post by mreising »

They take new fingerprints each time. What is most concerning is that some sheriffs seem to think that you must list all residences back to 18 and provide your original training certificate for a renewal (a license renewal application in a different county is still a renewal). I'm curious, did they charge the full fee or did they only charge the renewal fee? If they charged the renewal fee, that pretty well confirms that it is a renewal.
The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny

Mark
NRA Training Counselor-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Reloading, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Home Firearms Safety, Chief RSO. NRA Endowment Life member.
ktmrider

Post by ktmrider »

Meanwhile in Lorain County..... 4 days later I got a call this morning. CHL is ready to pick up :D
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

ktmrider wrote:Meanwhile in Lorain County..... 4 days later I got a call this morning. CHL is ready to pick up :D
What's up at the Castle? Suicides, heart attacks? Just wow.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
ktmrider

Post by ktmrider »

I know man.... dark week. Jimmy Carr was dead...... and brought back and it was shocking news about Terry. He was one of my burners.
djmac1964
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by djmac1964 »

Got the call from Geauga this morning. 12 days, really surprised after hearing all the positive stories.
Don M
U S Army Veteran 84-91
OFCC Patron Member
NRA Life Member
ORPA Member
WVCDL Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor / RSO

Want to become more active with OFCC, and the fight for your rights? Click the link to find out how!
http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=64852
jburtonpdx

Post by jburtonpdx »

Franklin County... turned in app at 830 got called that afternoon that it was ready
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Henry David Thoreau
Learn to fight and practice what you learn.