[SOLD] FS-5.11 Summer weight pants 38 x 32 new

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

mreising

FS-5.11 Summer weight pants 38 x 32 new

Post by mreising »

I have 2 pair of brand new, summer (nylon) weight 5.11 pants in size 38W x32L. They are dark brown color (much darker than UPS uniform). These are the standard 5.11 tactical pants in a light weight, quick dry material. I bought them a year ago and was going to have my wife shorten them for me but never got around to it. $25 total for both together, plus shipping via USPS. If you are undertall like me you can have them shortened, otherwise they're good for normal height people.
The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny

Mark
NRA Training Counselor-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Reloading, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Home Firearms Safety, Chief RSO. NRA Endowment Life member.
pleasantguywhopacks
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: FS-5.11 Summer weight pants 38 x 32 new

Post by pleasantguywhopacks »

mreising wrote:I have 2 pair of brand new, summer (nylon) weight 5.11 pants in size 38W x32L. They are dark brown color (much darker than UPS uniform). These are the standard 5.11 tactical pants in a light weight, quick dry material. I bought them a year ago and was going to have my wife shorten them for me but never got around to it. $25 total for both together, plus shipping via USPS. If you are undertall like me you can have them shortened, otherwise they're good for normal height people.
If you had caught me 2 inches ago..they would have been perfect.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOxXpNBdrVE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away!
Life Member NRA
mreising

Post by mreising »

pleasantguywhopacks wrote:
mreising wrote:I have 2 pair of brand new, summer (nylon) weight 5.11 pants in size 38W x32L. They are dark brown color (much darker than UPS uniform). These are the standard 5.11 tactical pants in a light weight, quick dry material. I bought them a year ago and was going to have my wife shorten them for me but never got around to it. $25 total for both together, plus shipping via USPS. If you are undertall like me you can have them shortened, otherwise they're good for normal height people.
If you had caught me 2 inches ago..they would have been perfect.
Are you getting taller? :)

Mark
NRA Training Counselor-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Reloading, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Home Firearms Safety, Chief RSO. NRA Endowment Life member.
chaos321

Post by chaos321 »

Do these have the elastic in the waist band?
mreising

Post by mreising »

Yes. They are like regular 5.11 tactical pants but in a summer weight material rather than the heavy cotton Khaki. They have a straight rear pocket rather than the angled pocket. All of the other pockets (side, mag pouch, cargo) are the same as regular 5.11s, including the interior pockets in the knees for placing knee pads.

Mark
mreising

Post by mreising »

I should add that 5.11 pants can be shortened but I do not recommend more than 1 inch. If you need to shorten them by 2-inches or more, the reinforced knees will be too low. I have a couple pair that I had shortened by 2-3 inches and the knees are at my shins, that is part of the reason I never got around to having my wife shorten these after I tried it with a the other pairs.

Mark
mreising

Post by mreising »

Bump. I'll cover USPS Priority shipping. If no one is interested I'm donating them to the Salvation Army this weekend.

Mark
mreising

Post by mreising »

SPF

Mark