Cs holsters

Commercial sales are permitted in this forum IF they are products or services directly related to the firearms community and all rules posted within are followed.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

banshee386

Cs holsters

Post by banshee386 »

Do you own a gun and want to carry it concealed but don't have a holster or just don't know what kind you should get . We at carry solutions can help we make holsters for any model gun whether it be Glock, S&W ,Ruger , Taurus it don't matter we'll have ya carrying in no time . So check us out at http://www.csholsters.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and also like us on facebook
NavyChief
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Cs holsters

Post by NavyChief »

Welcome, Chris. Peruse the rest of the forums - there's a lot of information to be gleaned, and quite likely some areas you can share what you know.
Total repeal of ALL firearms/weapons laws at the local, state and federal levels. Period. Wipe the slate clean.
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Cruiser »

NavyChief wrote:Welcome, Chris. Peruse the rest of the forums - there's a lot of information to be gleaned, and quite likely some areas you can share what you know.
And of course your being a businessman you know how important location is! Filling out your Profile Location may help get you some business.
Welcome and good luck.
Abandon ye all HOPE!
jabeatty

Post by jabeatty »

Cruiser wrote:Filling out your Profile Location may help get you some business.
Correcting the grammar and punctuation errors on your website might also help. :)
--
Someone edited my signature and deleted my posts, and all I got was... this edited signature.
banshee386

Post by banshee386 »

jabeatty wrote:
Cruiser wrote:Filling out your Profile Location may help get you some business.
Correcting the grammar and punctuation errors on your website might also help. :)

working on that now :D just takeing a while for it to update
NavyChief
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by NavyChief »

Drat - now I see you're in Toledo - I was hoping you'd be in the Dayton area. I've got one that I almost guarantee you won't have a mold for. Oh well.
Total repeal of ALL firearms/weapons laws at the local, state and federal levels. Period. Wipe the slate clean.
banshee386

Post by banshee386 »

NavyChief wrote:Drat - now I see you're in Toledo - I was hoping you'd be in the Dayton area. I've got one that I almost guarantee you won't have a mold for. Oh well.
Well what kind you got ?
NavyChief
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by NavyChief »

Ahh - a S&W 3913LS. The "LS" (or in some even rarer instances "NL") designation is what generally screws things up.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

NavyChief wrote:Ahh - a S&W 3913LS. The "LS" (or in some even rarer instances "NL") designation is what generally screws things up.

For holster purposes how much different are the contours of that gun from a regular ol' Model 3913, 3906, 639, or 39? (You like how I went backwards in time with that list?)
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
NavyChief
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by NavyChief »

Brian D. wrote: For holster purposes how much different are the contours of that gun from a regular ol' Model 3913 . . .
Enough to screw it up - sloped v. straight dust cover. A kydex could maybe be made to work due to the ability to heat up the affected area, but a leather - fugidaboudid.
BobK

Post by BobK »

banshee386 wrote:Do you own a gun and want to carry it concealed but don't have a holster or just don't know what kind you should get . We at carry solutions can help we make holsters for any model gun whether it be Glock, S&W ,Ruger , Taurus it don't matter we'll have ya carrying in no time . So check us out at http://www.csholsters.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and also like us on facebook
I see your website says the kydex is 0.063 in.

I've previously measured the Supertuck at 0.066 in and the Comp-Tac Minotaur at 0.093 in. I measured the two brands because I'd heard so many reports of the kydex cracking in the Crossbreed Supertuck.

So why did you decide to use thin kydex?
I am a: NRA Life Member, Texas State Rifle Association Life Member, Texas Firearms Coalition Gold member, OFCC Patron Member, former JFPO member (pre-SAF).

This froggie ain't boiling! Shall not be infringed! Μολών Λαβέ
More Obamination. Idiots. Can't we find an electable (R) for 2016?
CS Holsters

Post by CS Holsters »

I see your website says the kydex is 0.063 in.
Yep 0.063 is for most everything but full size and OWB, then we jump it up in thickness.
I've previously measured the Supertuck at 0.066 in and the Comp-Tac Minotaur at 0.093 in. I measured the two brands because I'd heard so many reports of the kydex cracking in the Crossbreed Supertuck.
The cracking can be caused from a hand full of different reasons, rapid cooling, uneven heat, foam press blocks (they cause thin spots) or plain old stretching of the hot plastic, these are a few of the common reasons.
Starting thickness and finish thickness are two different things, heck just checking the plastic when it comes in it varies a bit that's where the 0.063 came from it's the thinnest I had come in 0.065 is the avg.
If you want something special just say the word we can go up to 0.50 yep 1/2" if you want to switch to polypropylene, Man that would weigh a bunch :shock:
So why did you decide to use thin kydex?
A lot of people seem to be concerned with bulk, I know and it looks like you do to your never going to tell the difference between the two, but you bring up a good point, I'm going to see about getting that put on the page as a option.

Have a good night,
Evolution will eventually end the gun ownership debate, by removing those who refuse to defend themselves from the gene pool.

Http://www.csholsters.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Carry Always, Carry Safe
nwohio41

Post by nwohio41 »

The email link in you contact us is coming back as undeliverable for me .keep getting a failure notice ???
Dwayne
banshee386

Post by banshee386 »

nwohio41 wrote:The email link in you contact us is coming back as undeliverable for me .keep getting a failure notice ???
Dwayne
{It is a violation of the TOS to post email addresses in the open forum, please refrain from this practice-sabalo} try that one
banshee386

Post by banshee386 »

alright email is fixed