Knock'em out game- thugs kill father of 12

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

wobblygoblin

Knock'em out game- thugs kill father of 12

Post by wobblygoblin »

Wow...a good reason to not look like the rest of the sheep. Brave young men aren't they, picking on older folks.

Yep, this is a great game. :roll:

http://www.suntimes.com/13817699-761/pr ... -game.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson

"If stupidity weighed an ounce and gullibility a gram, the population of this country would create a black hole that would swallow the planet."
Bruenor

Re: Knock'em out game- thugs kill father of 12

Post by Bruenor »

But Jones’ father, Terry Jones, said Monday that his son didn’t realize that the blow he was struck was fatal.

“He was only trying to knock him out,”
since he didn't 'intend' to kill him it's not that bad.....
“They see something on YouTube and say, ‘I want to get that sort of attention, too.’ They don’t think about the person they’re attacking maybe hitting their head.”
Ahh see the blow wouldn't kill anyone, only if they accidentally hit their head after you punch them..

Love how these people try and make excuses for these thugs don't ya ?
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
synack2

Post by synack2 »

Soon it will turn into "This was a Good Kid he just fell in with the wrong crowd!"

Everytime I hear that kind of crap, I am like Good?!?! Good kids go to work flipping burgers and saving up money for college
Carry everyday everywhere you legally can. I carry a Ruger LCP2 or a Glock 42. Find me on YouTube as FrugalPrepper
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

There will always be scum like that in our society..Just be ready for it.....
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
wkdravenna

Post by wkdravenna »

People choose to live in a city where they let tyrants of cook county tell them that they can't defend themselves.

Some people are so zealous to be incharge they could care less if someone rape's you're sister, beats grandma or kills uncle joe. Typical Chicago scum's empowered by Obama's friends. State of Immoral laws that don't even recognize any of the constitution.
My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. - JFK