Zimmerman's Hannity Interview 7/19/2012

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Zimmerman's Hannity Interview 7/19/2012

Post by carmen fovozzo »

Georgie Boy is becoming the idiot I suspected all along...His lawyer is being paid by Z and his lawyer is also being controlled by Z. Hey, it pays good.

His lawyer set up a interview with Barbara Walters and Z cancelled it because he didn't get what he asked for.....Poor Georgie...

According to Z he is broke again and started up his web site again for donations for all the people that think he is of right mind..

Sorry folks, but I think Georgie has lost it....I am not swayed by his calm demeanor and politeness......Bringing God into this with his explanation why the shooting happened is totally insane IMO.....

I am totally convinced that Z did what he did out of some kind of fantasy he plays in his life...
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
Beskar'gam

Post by Beskar'gam »

carmen fovozzo wrote:Sorry folks, but I think Georgie has lost it....I am not swayed by his calm demeanor and politeness......Bringing God into this with his explanation why the shooting happened is totally insane IMO.....

I am totally convinced that Z did what he did out of some kind of fantasy he plays in his life...
I don't think so, but you never know....mall ninjas abound and some actually practice what they "preach."

I don't know the guy and couldn't tell you his mindset before, during, or after the incident - all we have to go on as observers is, essentially, what is presented to us by Z himself, his attorney, the prosecutions, witnesses (and "witnesses"), and the various talking headed who speculate as much (if not more) than we do :?
Beskar'gam

Post by Beskar'gam »

carmen fovozzo wrote:Sorry folks, but I think Georgie has lost it....I am not swayed by his calm demeanor and politeness......Bringing God into this with his explanation why the shooting happened is totally insane IMO.....

I don't think so, but you never know....mall ninjas abound and some actually practice what they "preach."

I don't know the guy and couldn't tell you his mindset before, during, or after the incident - all we have to go on as observers is, essentially, what is presented to us by Z himself, his attorney, the prosecutions, witnesses (and "witnesses"), and the various talking headed who speculate as much (if not more) than we do :?

Would I want to be friends with the guy? Probably not - kinda gives me the creeps a bit. Do I think he actively sought out TM to commit murder? No, but that is an opinion based on the evidence at had - which only consists of what we are being told

Edit: sorry 'bout the double post, too late to delete :oops:
Last edited by Beskar'gam on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

So, here is the prosecution saying thank you, we'll use that against you in court:
This morning the prosecution entered the tape of the interview into discovery as and could attempt to admit it as evidence in Zimmerman's trial on charges of second degree murder.

Granting the interview will likely haunt Zimmerman, veteran legal analyst and defense attorney Mark Eiglarsh told ABC News. "He has impeached himself publicly, this is going to be a huge problem for him… and the prosecutors must be extremely pleased... He was making inconsistent statements that they can use in a trial against him."
The first thing to do when trying to get out of a hole, is stop digging the hole.

I think SNL should reshoot the jeans commercial from a few years back, putting Z's interview choice in there (caution: anti-comment included).
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

With the CO. shooting and all, haven't heard anything new about Z........
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
pleasantguywhopacks
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by pleasantguywhopacks »

Wacko joker haired white guy with 12 dead and 70 wounded trumps a white Hispanic with 1 yute.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOxXpNBdrVE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away!
Life Member NRA