Now Zimmerman's a child molester?

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

JediSkipdogg

Re: Now Zimmerman's a child molester?

Post by JediSkipdogg »

gmhiggins wrote:
carmen fovozzo wrote:So some are saying this accusation should be ignored by the prosecution ? Or are you...?
I don't think anyone is saying that, they are saying simply that it isn't relevant to a murder 2 charge, because it isn't. Or, this accusation should be ignored by THIS prosecution for THIS case. It shouldn't be ignored in general. If it was truly such a "bombshell" that was credible or serious, why haven't they filed charges against him for it?

The right and just thing to do is to file charges against Zimmerman for it (if there is evidence or credible testimony), NOT parade it around in the public view attempting to use it to show he is "guilty" of murder 2.

It's just like the racism angle of this stupid case. There's nothing to show he's a racist. The 911 calls were already shown that NBC edited the tapes (purposely) to attempt to paint him as a racist. The FBI found no reason to show he was a racist. But they still press on, claiming anything they can in an attempt to win a case that is quickly falling apart.

Now, if you defend Zimmerman...you support racist child molesters who stalk and kill innocent children :roll:
Well said.

On the racist issue Witness #9 even stated she has no knowledge that he's a racist. The prosecution is basing if off of the testimony that GZ's mom is an admitted racist. I have yet to see hard evidence by a medical journal that shows racism is blood related. All Witness #9 could say that GZ said was "He only likes black people who act like white people."

I just don't see who he likes or doesn't like as racist.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.
dcludwig

Post by dcludwig »

I'm honestly surprised that more "accusors" haven't come out of the woodwork. There is plenty of money to be had from A) a possible (and probable) civil suit B) In-depth paid interviews with the main-stream media C) An interview (that includes some space alien) with The National Equirer, et al (see "B").

To a truly objective potential juror in FL (if such still exists), this piling on with unrelated and ALLEDGED charges makes the prosecutor seem inedpt at best, and publicity seeking at worst (well, actually a combination of the two.)
U.S. Army 1968 - 1971
5th SFGA, 1st SF
Republic of Vietnam, March 1969 to May 1971

ALWAYS be aware of the letter of the law, because THEY may not be! --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWLxPC6YKlA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Beskar'gam

Post by Beskar'gam »

JediSkipdogg wrote:Most states have no statute of limitations on sex crimes and homicides.
AFAIK, depends on the state. Provided that this is current : http://www.relieffundforsexualassaultvi ... crim-D.pdf
Bianchi?

Post by Bianchi? »

Anyone else seeing some striking similarities with the whole Herman Cain fiasco?
I've had consistently good results with ether.
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

Hour long exclusive interview with George Zimmerman on Hannity tonight at 9:00pm.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
dcludwig

Post by dcludwig »

pirateguy191 wrote:Hour long exclusive interview with George Zimmerman on Hannity tonight at 9:00pm.
I will definitely be watching that. Will be nice to see an interview with someone who is 1) not anti-gun 2) not a skittles groupie 3) has an IQ over 90. This is already and long and winding road for GZ and he is, no doubt, early in the journey. He obviously has made some stupid moves, but I still believe he was justified in the shooting and believe the more evidence comes out, the more it supports his version of events.

Hopefully, one or more of the eventually jurors will be watching tonight, and though they certainly shouldn't base a future decision on one interview on Fox, at least they'll hear HIS side of things. And free of the liberal "interpretation" of every word he speaks.

This whole new "charge" by a witness turns my stomach. Is it possible the allegations are true? Yes, it is possible, but I would bet a lot of my 401K that this "witness" couldn't pass a polygraph about her charges.
U.S. Army 1968 - 1971
5th SFGA, 1st SF

ALWAYS be aware of the letter of the law, because THEY may not be! --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWLxPC6YKlA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

dcludwig wrote:
pirateguy191 wrote:Hour long exclusive interview with George Zimmerman on Hannity tonight at 9:00pm.
Will be nice to see an interview with someone who is 1) not anti-gun 2) not a skittles groupie 3) has an IQ over 90.
Yea, I hate seeing Geraldo do interviews.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

steves 50de
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by steves 50de »

pirateguy191 wrote:
dcludwig wrote:
Will be nice to see an interview with someone who is 1) not anti-gun 2) not a skittles groupie 3) has an IQ over 90.
Yea, I hate seeing Geraldo do interviews.[/quote Wow can't believe his lawyer is giving his blessing on this. :roll:
Black Rifles Matter
Mrs. Daspirate

Post by Mrs. Daspirate »

steves 50de wrote:Wow can't believe his lawyer is giving his blessing on this. :roll:
Honestly, how much worse can it get for him at this point?
"Cultivators of the earth are the most valuable citizens. They are the most vigorous, the most independant, the most virtuous, and they are tied to their country and wedded to it's liberty and interests by the most lasting bands."
-Thomas Jefferson
dcludwig

Post by dcludwig »

Mrs. Daspirate wrote:
steves 50de wrote:Wow can't believe his lawyer is giving his blessing on this. :roll:
Honestly, how much worse can it get for him at this point?
Very true, and in the promo pic with Hannity, his lawyer is right there with him to hopefully field any questions that might cause further damage. But I agree, what does he have to lose with all that's happened so far. I think Hannity will feed him some nice softballs, too. GZ has had his share of under-the-chin fastballs
U.S. Army 1968 - 1971
5th SFGA, 1st SF

wobblygoblin

Post by wobblygoblin »

bignflnut wrote:clearly he's got a pit in his house that he lowers lotion into while chanting... He had a beer with Jerry Sandusky every week for a year and he ultimately hopes to land on Springer one day.

MFDoom, you're labelled a troll because troll hunting is a sport on this board. Being first to call troll gets you some special badge and keeps the feedback loop tight.

There's a badge? :lol:
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson

"If stupidity weighed an ounce and gullibility a gram, the population of this country would create a black hole that would swallow the planet."
Vex

Post by Vex »

So how was the interview? I didn't get to see any of it.
  • “You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word.” - Al Capone
  • “Victorious warriors win first, then go to war; defeated warriors go to war first, then seek to win.” - Sun-Tzu
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

As a lay person, I think it may have helped him marginally, but it didn't hurt him.
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

If you listen to MSNBC it did.

Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by Chuck »

Vex wrote:So how was the interview? I didn't get to see any of it.
Try this
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/18/ge ... nts-daily/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)